2 Player Battledome Can Be Dangerous!

hrtbrk

I just feel you are over-reacting here.

-these things rarely happen. If one jerk decided to flour 2 people, it doesn't mean it happens all the time.

All but Slorg Flakes were retired because people abused them, unlike Slorg Flakes, which, as far as I know, are not permanent. Slorg Flakes weren't retired because it isn't a permanent thing. (That ought to be tested :/)

The others were. And the only cases when anyone would blow 10M just to be a jerk, it just doesn't happen. Unless someone really hates you and/or has just billions to waste. I doubt you would battle someone that you know hates you anyways, or someone with a set that has been spent billions for.

Neither of the flours work 100%, so you can see them on the course of the battle. If it doesn't work on the first time, you should be withdrawing.

The Eraser doesn't always make item disappear permanently, so it's a mere chance that costs 10M.

And, like I've said, Slorg Flakes can be useful to getting the Slorg Avatar, the flours can be used as a free morph.

When battledomers use the Lab Ray as one mean to train their pets, their pets will turn to other species. That's kinda bad for those that have a Kacheek with a species weapons. (Kacheek, because they have Kacheek Life Potion, the cheapest species full healer... or at least almost full healer :/)... so when the lab morphs the pet to something else, to use their healer/or whatever, they need to morph it back. That means that you either get a Kacheek Transmogrification Potion (Which isn't cheap, exactly... I recall it was 200kish each time), or you own a Kacheek Flour, get into a battle with a Kacheek, have them steal it from you, and use it against you for free morph.

If you think that Kacheek Flour costs, say... 12M, it's better for you to get a Kacheek Flour than morph it 60 times back to normal.

Also, if you people really want to avoid those 2 weapons... don't battle Kacheeks or Chias.

I would love to own a Kacheek flour and a helpful Kacheek friend to transform my lab pet!

I hate the chia flour and slorg flakes!

But I do love the eraser! *evil laugh*

My Opinion : These are dangereous items. :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I believe in Karma

and Karma will come back to bite the jerk who did this to the UC Krawk ......

He got frozen

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm happy that the person got frozen,

i actually dont do two player battling anyway, unless its with a friend who i know very well lol

Although it was very spiteful for that person to do that, I don't know why they would get frozen for it. If it was against the rules those weapons wouldn't even exist.

I don't do tons of battling, but it can be fun. Those who have the money do have the right to use these awful weapons. Although I personally think it is WRONG to do it. I wish I had that many np. I have other weapons I would like to get. That way when we have another major BD plot I am actually ready for it and can get more points. I didn't do so well with the last plot. I am not really into the 2-p battles. I much prefer 1-p battles.

Heh, I think these items are pretty sweet. I wouldn't use them if I had them, I'd just keep them in my SDB forever and remember how rich I am cuz I have them, lol. Also, I don't think someone, no matter how much they hate you, would spend 8 mil or something just to change your freaking pet into a Chia/Kacheek or whatever it was called.

i'm surprised many have forgotten about these items... i guess people assumed no one in their right mind would blow through all that np for a quick laugh.

honestly, i don't think TNT should get rid of these items. First off, they are extremely rare to begin with... second, they're costly, third, they are legendary items and a piece of neopets history... such as when the tcg cards could be attached as petpets... and the majority of 2-player battledomers don't have UCs or expensive petpets such as krawks that would be the ultimate targets for such items. Most people with a UC wouldn't do 2P battles anyways....

Too much overreaction over something that happens once in a blue moon... and for which the majority would NOT be targeted. the only item i would be concerned with is the eraser... which is the most elusive of all ;) which is kind of cool since these items serve as reminders to approach any 2p battle with caution, as should always be the case.

• 2 weeks later...