Safety Deposit Box Overload...

Hey all...so, I've been on Neopets for a looooooooooooooooooong time. 9 years. Been on and off in the last few years and have gained interest again in the last few months. However, upon looking at my SDB today...I saw I have over 4500 items....

I really don't know what to do with all of them...but don't want to sell them....

Any one want to provide suggestions?

If you have any rare and valuable items, you can sell them at the Trading Post for a good profit at least. ;)

Well, in terms of the paintbrushes...that is kind of what the Lab Ray is for, right? And well, since the Lab Ray totally messed up my stats, I'd have to get just my pets' Level Up about 40 points or so to match it's other stats....

And I promise you, some of it would be just absolute junk.

But see, if I sell, then what? What do I do with the extra neopoints besides buying, well, just more expensive things that I would only own less of?

Things you could do:

Auction them!

Put them in the Trading Post.

Put the in your shop!

Maybe in your gallery but if you want to make money you could try the top 3 ones.

Give them to me! :D

You can sell the expensive items and make more money. Then buy another expensive item and try to sell it for a profit. Then you could buy something that YOU want for your pet or something!

You also don't need to buy things that are doing you any good. So get rid of the items you don't want and buy ones you do. I wouldn't look at it as selling a bunch of them to only have more expensive ones more of an item swap. Or of course everyone loves free gifts. But if it makes you feel any better Items: 1,840 | Qty: 8,856. That is my safety deposit box... And i have been trying to sell my stuff.

If it makes you feel better...

Items: 6,527 | Qty: 7,634

:D

Buuut, my Neopets goal is to collect one of every unique item, so this is a good thing...because I have all my dream pets (cept one), all my dream customizations (cept for some unrealistic NC stuff), etc. Sooo, for me the unique items thing was a way to stay interested...since it's not really possible to actually collect one of every item. But for you, you could always either go for more items...or figure out a goal and sell off items and spend the nps on that new goal. There's LOTS of options for goals: gallery, stamps, avatars, battledome, food club, book club, neodeck, etc all come to mind.

Wow! You have soooo much. ! What are you going to do with all those things?

Oh and by the way welcome to the Forums! :D

:D Thanks!

Annnd...well I'm just collecting so I have no idea. Hahaha...I'm a super pack-rat on Neopets :)

Items: 1,666 | Qty: 4,213

.... and that's after I sold heaps last month

seriously you might find some rare / retired items there ... I found out that I have a stamp worth 800k (from before my hiatus) .. but I'm holding on to it until it's worth more :wub_anim:

I used to keep mine clean until that darn packrat avatar got me--now it's like an episode of Hoarders in there. And I can never just give something away, no matter what it is I have an intense compulsion to check the price. Bottle of glowing sand? IT MIGHT BE WORTH SOMETHING BY NOW!

So yeah. I feel your pain, bro.

I have: Items: 1,524 | Qty: 1,648

...and I already thought that I have a lot, guess I am not a real pack rat...

if i were you, i would keep the items that are meaningful to me, and then sell the others to make some profit