Photobucket Question

Mouseykins

I'm using photobucket to upload my images and while creating my userlookup I guess my image is larger than 1MB because when I upload using photobucket my image gets resized. I'm using JPEGS for my images. Is there a smaller file name I could use instead of JPEG?

Any suggestions here would be helpful!

Thanks!

I would switch to imageshack, personally. I think it's a lot better than photobucket.

does imageshack have a size limit for photos?

does imageshack have a size limit for photos?

I don't think so. They have a "do not resize" option which I find to be pretty snazzy.

ok maybe I'll give imageshack a try and as long as my images don't get resized I'll be happy.

Edit: Now that I've tinkered in imageshack it works and it doesn't resize my images. Thanks for your suggestions!

ok maybe I'll give imageshack a try and as long as my images don't get resized I'll be happy.

Edit: Now that I've tinkered in imageshack it works and it doesn't resize my images. Thanks for your suggestions!

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you.

I use PictureToGo.com and Imgboot.com for image hosting, I never really trusted ImageShack. :P