Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this event... I would love to receive a weewoo plushie!!!! (I like to write for the NT, but the Spanish one :P)

Yeah I have no doubt the Krawk guy is going to turn out to be evil and we are going to fight him to get Krawk Island back to normal. And I got a Mint Chocolate Krawk coin. It isn't worth a lot, but it's okay, at least i got a prize. Reakky sucks for all of you who didn't get one! maybe it is some kind of glitch.

Does anyone know if we can still search for islets, as in the previous step? I suspect that we can, since the text above the map says, "Now, if ye have been a straggler and have islets that remain unrecovered, this would be an opportune time to be makin' up for it." But I don't know how to do it. Any thoughts?

I got a R93 food. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

my husbands puzzle was the same L shaped puzzle but his starting pieces were different color and in different locations he only had 3 starter pieces as well he got a weewoo plushie . my puzzle was the same as everyone elses and i got candy pirate earrings