J Dawg is here!

J Dawg

Welcome :D I also lurked on the forums for a while before joining. Good to see you :)

I also agree UC halloween lupes are amazing and unique. I prefer darigan Lupes myself. I have a magma one that I love.

Welcome :D I also lurked on the forums for a while before joining. Good to see you :)

I also agree UC halloween lupes are amazing and unique. I prefer darigan Lupes myself. I have a magma one that I love.

Thank you, Rommy! Ophidian54 looks awesome! If I could have another pet on my account, I think a Magma Lupe would be highly considered. Right now, one of my goals is to get SeaTurtleCrush painted Maraquan. Hopefully that Fountain Faerie will come pay him a visit soon. ;)

I envy you for owning a Werelupe, welcome aboard! I'm Neomysterion by the way, and the only other site I'm on is Icepets, I never did Farmville or anything else.

I envy you for owning a Werelupe, welcome aboard! I'm Neomysterion by the way, and the only other site I'm on is Icepets, I never did Farmville or anything else.

Thank you for the welcome Neomysterion! When I first started my goal was to get a Halloween Lupe. After saving for a year or two, I finally got enough for a paint brush and painted him. Shortly after, TNT added the customization feature and changed the look of all the pets. I'm really lucky that I got FullMoonMadness painted when I did. I never heard of Icepets, is that like Neopets?

Currently I'm level 106 in Farmville. Even though my schedule is about to get very crazy, I'm probably going to not quit Farmville but vastly reduce my time. I did spend a great deal of time working on my farm to get it to where it currently is. :)

Nice to meet you too, Naamah. Asikai is an great looking Usul.

Thank you, J Dawg! Asikai is very cute.

And I know how you feel about crazy schedules. It's my senior year in high school next year and I'm joining Students Against Desctructive Decisions but I go on Neopets whenever I can so enjoy your time here with us.