New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten a five Dubloon coin three times in a row now! I'm really happy!

What?!?! You are so lucky!

I've gone twice and guess what I've got till now! A toy sword thingy and a book which is worth 1NP!

Yo where is the mansion?

Never mind I found it no Theme though..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just letting you guys know, you don't just get Gavrill McGill's gratitude as your reward. To get 10,000 neopoints and a couple other prizes, you have to click the link to the governors mansion that appears on the banner labeled "Epic Success!" If you click the mansion on the new Krawk Island map, nothing happens. You click the link on the banner, you get your stuff; just trying to clear up confusion. Have fun with your free neopoints and things. :P

I got it after completing a few quests :D And I stay logged into Neo, so when I clicked on the code, it brought me right to the Neo screen to redeem it :)

Yeah I got it too eventually. Treasure seekers is awsome.

• 3 weeks later...