New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

After we helped restore Krawk Island, we have to help keep it safe in a new daily! Rest assured that those who accept the responsibility of protecting this island will be handsomely rewarded for their effort and all that. Are you interested?

anchormanagement.jpg

Go here to claim your prizes, avatar and site theme!

foo_scurvy_bgone.gifsta_governormansion.giftoy_trinket_deadmancage.gif

Don't forget to add the new avatar to your checklist!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we helped restore Krawk Island, we have to help keep it safe! Rest assured that those who accept the responsibility of protecting this island will be handsomely rewarded for their effort and all that. Are you interested?

anchormanagement.jpg

Handsomly eh? I got me a toy sword and his gratitude. I don't know what people are expecting; he's a pirate!

I got a Two-Dubloon Coin. I'm just peeved that the krawk says "Lastly, visit the Governor's Mansion for a small portion of me newfound wealth, which I've set aside for lackeys like you. Not that ye deserve it... mostly to keep the bellyachin' to a minimum. Now, begone! " And then only gives us "For the dedication that you've demonstrated, even as recently as today, I... *gulp* humbly... be offerin'... me gratitude. " What a pirate...

So we don't even get like an avatar or a trophy or anything? :( That was disappointing. Krawk Island looks amazing, though.

OH MY GOSH Krawrk Island looks AMAZING. If you click on the old link it takes you back to Search the Sea but omgomgom. This had become my favorite plot/event EVER eeeee

Edit: I got Gummy Pirate Candies today!

Also can anyone get into the KEEP OUT area? My computer is having difficulites with it :v

No, I couldn't load the Keep Out page either. My guess is, that's why there's a sign there. :P

Although my computer was also having difficulty loading the Buried Treasure page. It's possible the Krawk Island URLs haven't been fully updated yet.

And yes, giant squid = :wub_anim:

YAY prizes 8D I like how it says 'epic success' XD the remake of krawk island is so awesome. i wonder if tnt will do something like this for every oterh world they want to redo.

My computer didn't load the keep out page, so who knows why that's there for the moment

I got a book :( but this was still a fun event

Anyone else wish Crewdoku (or whatever its called) should be the next new game?

TNT said in the Editorial that they planned to. (Or at least will look into it.)

Hi, TNT! I've really been enjoying the puzzles that we have to do in order to tow island fragments back to where Krawk Island was. I've never been good at regular Sudoku because all of the numbers just run together for me. Can we please have a game like this after this event is over? It's so much more fun to arrange little characters or symbols without having to deal with numbers. :P ~rottenangel_82

We agree that it's much more fun to arrange the characters. We're considering making it a site game, but will need to make it dynamic and all that, so it's going to take some time.

In the editorial, TNT said they were thinking about turning that "Crewdoku" thing into a game, although it would require a lot of tweaking and time.

Edit: XD I guess Spritzie answered that before I did.

Edited by inkt

Maaaan I was hoping for an avatar for solving the Crewdoku puzzles on the first try *grumbles*

The new design is quite pretty though - now I can start Food Clubbing again!!! :D

Also can anyone get into the KEEP OUT area? My computer is having difficulites with it :v

See this URL?

http://dev.neopets.com/pirates/keepout.phtml

Just change the "dev" into "www" like this:

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/keepout.phtml

Do this to any Krawk Island links you go to, and the Swashbuckling Academy's back up as well.

EDIT: I didn't know Spritzie posted the proper link already.