New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

I got a pirate ship and it will come in mighty handy if the main prize( when TNT fix the glitch) is poor... cause I will sail on over there and tow BACK the island pieces that I delivered.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be an off-topic question, but what happens to the free pet days' training at the academy? I know for sure that peophin day was during the event, maybe others too...I remember the news saying something about making everything work out, but I haven't heard whether we're just out that free training or if they're going to make up for it somehow. Does anyone know?

Edit: 100th post! Whoo!

I get one dubloon coin, I think it would be ok like a daily ^^

I got an avatar, a site theme, and 15k nps!! plus a bunch of cool items and a stamp, which I shall be hoarding *rubs hands together gleefully*

The site theme is totally boss too - I made it my new permanent theme, and it is AWESOME! :D

Also, huge props to TNT for the magical krawk plushies. Bravo! :wub_anim:

I got an avatar, 10,000 neopoints, Scurvy-B-Gone, Inflatable Krawk Island, Bug Eye McGee Action Figure, Caution - Pirates Sign, Caged Skeleton but no theme! Bumma what does the theme look like? :v

I completed everything the day off and only messed up one puzzle once :/

I got an avatar, 10,000 neopoints, Scurvy-B-Gone, Inflatable Krawk Island, Bug Eye McGee Action Figure, Caution - Pirates Sign, Caged Skeleton but no theme! Bumma what does the theme look like? :v

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=sitethemes#krawkisland

I like it because all the colors are subtle and muted (not to mention my favorite :P) It's not obnoxiously eye-popping like TFR was, and cute in a piratey-map way :D

This almost makes up for not getting that adorable site theme from Treasure Keepers.

(it better still be available to non-paying people when they release the game to everyone <_< )

29279976.png

Actually got lucky on this event. Decided to end my break from the site on the very first day. I love when those things happen.

Well the prizes aren't bad I guess. But it's stupid for the people who tried to do all of the sudoku island things but got nothing for it.

My friend Jill did all but one of the islands because she missed a day and she didn't get a single thing for everything she's done. She should have at least gotten the avatar or something.

I got everything done in time thankfully. As for the Kraken thing or whatever I got a five dubloon coin. Got me closer to being able to get them converted to a fifty dubloon coin.

I wonder what this protection this is going to be about. $20 says its going to be a heck alot of battledome crap T_T My Lupe is good but I suck so bad at BD things. Oh well, signed up for it already, hopefully it will be ok. Who thinks the Krawk is evil though? *raises hand* lol I'm betting so.

And whats with the Keep Out sign? Anyone know what that is about?

Dude seriously?? Like frickin' seriously man? How did I not get the theme or the stamp? This is rediculous. Take all the prizes back and just give me the avatar, theme and stamp. Thats all I really want. Grrrrrr! >_< T__T T__T T__T

Aside from the Two Dubloon Coin I got from the anchor management, I got the full 15000NP and the avatar and the stamp and the site theme and the rest of the prizes. :) The rectangles on the top bothers me, though overall I like it.

This almost makes up for not getting that adorable site theme from Treasure Keepers.

(it better still be available to non-paying people when they release the game to everyone <_< )

Guys, they just released Treasure Keepers for everyone!! This is the greatest neoday ever :laughingsmiley:

What the heck!?I did every single puzzle without missing a day,and I get nothing but neopoints and some useless stuff!?!?!?Why didn't I get a theme!? :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Right! Well I missed a day but still I got all the islands in and everything. Seriously unfair T_T

Right! Well I missed a day but still I got all the islands in and everything. Seriously unfair T_T

You guys have a link for that?

It's on Facebook!! :D And I just confirmed that the site theme is available after you complete a bit of gameplay!! :D

http://apps.facebook.com/treasurekeepers/?ref=ts

TRY THAT ONE

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.