New Krawk Island Revealed: Keep It Safe!

hrtbrk

It's on Facebook!! :D And I just confirmed that the site theme is available after you complete a bit of gameplay!! :D

Oh man really!?!?!? Sweet! ^_^ Totally happy now. Thanks!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on Facebook!! :D And I just confirmed that the site theme is available after you complete a bit of gameplay!! :D

I just played for a bit and didn't see anything about getting a theme T_T how would it connect to the neopets site anyway if something popped up?

New dailies are always fun. Looks like another way to deflate krawk potions and such. Hmm.. The prizes seem to be a little random. I got the 10k, scurvy stuff, inflatable island, etc. New avatar is pretty sweet I also really dig the art for the island. I didn't go there much before, only for the buried treasure and for training. Might visit a little more now.

I just played for a bit and didn't see anything about getting a theme T_T how would it connect to the neopets site anyway if something popped up?

I got it after completing a few quests :D And I stay logged into Neo, so when I clicked on the code, it brought me right to the Neo screen to redeem it :)

Did anyone notice the Fungus Caves?What are they there for,anyway?

To get the Krawk avatar and change Krawk petpets into Krawk pets, like they've always been for ;)

For missing one day of towing in islands, my prize was reduced to just 1000 NPs and junk. *is annoyed*

Oh well. I mostly do plots for avatars anyway, and I got the avatar, so I shouldn't complain. :whistle:

They're for growing a petpet Krawk into a full grown one! :v

Edit: I didn't miss a day and still got the middle prize rank u_u I'm going to wait for a day and send a ticket. I'm pretty sure I posted all my winnings here so I have some sorta proof. I just really want that theme.

They're for growing a petpet Krawk into a full grown one! :v

Edit: I didn't miss a day and still got the middle prize rank u_u I'm going to wait for a day and send a ticket. I'm pretty sure I posted all my winnings here so I have some sorta proof. I just really want that theme.

Do you need to wait 1 day to post a ticket?

No, but I figure they're receiving a lot of tickets and since it takes them about a day average to fix the glitches in this event. So they might fix it and it'll be yaay. Its kind of annoying how on the neoboards everyone thinks we're lying u_u its like kaaay cause the rest of the event went without a single problem riggggght lol I hate complaining about such a litttle thing but I never wanted a theme more huuurk

Wow, is this serious?

I got NOTHING!

Only this message: "With me restoration now completed, everyone can be returnin' to their normal lives, enjoyin' the all-new Krawk Island that, if I may say so, is better than ever. I must be pointin' out, though, that seein' me loyal Krawk Island subjects remain vigilant in yer protection of our beloved island from threats such as the one that resulted in Krawk Island's darkest hour... why, it truly warms the cockles of me heart. For the dedication that you've demonstrated, even as recently as today, I... *gulp* humbly... be offerin'... me gratitude.""

I thought something was wrong because it says nothing about this on the TDN main page...

The bad thing is: I did everything on the same day, exept for the last 3 puzzles because I was on vacation. But I completed them all in the end. It's not fair, compaired to the small difference in the Negg Festival when people didn't do everything on time.

Or did I do something in the wrong order? I went to the Krawken (whaaha funny name) first, then got to the mansion and said: Sign me Up, end at that point I got the above message. Was I supposed to be redirected to the Krawken when I said 'Sign me Up'?

EDIT: oh, I see there is a glitch or something, but how come some people did get their main prizes then?

I don't believe its a glitch. Even if you complete all the puzzles, you would only get the max prize with the theme if you did every puzzle the day it was released. At least that's how it was for me and my friends.

I don't believe its a glitch. Even if you complete all the puzzles, you would only get the max prize with the theme if you did every puzzle the day it was released. At least that's how it was for me and my friends.

Yeah but, I didn't even get a neopoint or a event thingy on my user lookup. That's weird, right?

But I did do it every day. I believe I posted every thing I got every single day here too. There are tons of people who did the event with friends and one got everything and one didn't. There's something up up :I

But I'm glad everything worked well for you

For the rewards, I got the avatar, site theme, and:

-Scurvy-B-Gone

-Inflatable Krawk Island

-Bug Eye McGee Action Figure

-Caution - Pirates Sign

-Caged Skeleton

-Governor Mansion Stamp

And for firing at the squid, I got gummy pirates candy

(I can just imagine my character Kelsie is in HUGE agony right now that everyone's hurting the squid)

15K NP, a stamp, a theme, an avvie, wearables and more prizes :laughingsmiley: Worth the long wait xD

I'm not particularly interested in Crewdoku unless they give me good NP :rolleyes_anim:

I don't get the dubloons though... which is sad but my other items might cost higher than the dubloons... I haven't checked yet.

And I do hope it is not the end :worried: I enjoyed it a lot.

I still wish we'd get a trophy though...