What do you do next?

bally

I look for new things to do, draw my pets, work on petpages/lookups, chat on the boards

Then I log off :laughingsmiley:

I keep my Habi running almost 24 hours a day, with the occasional break for my computer. Key Quest....then spend the rest of my time on TDN lol. I am still struggling to get the solitaire trophy. Still have not won despite a month of playing.

I work on my gallery! I'm obsessed with my gallery! pretty much ever NP I earn goes into it! So I spent my time earning NP's (from KQ mostly) and then scour peoples shops and also jellyneo etc for things I might be missing or that other people who have the same theme as me don't have!

I don't really have that much free time for Neo haha. On the rare occasion I complete ALL my games and dailies, I'll usually start trying for some avatars that I usually don't have time or patience for (eg, Lever of Doom).

I like to restock at weapon shops, hoping to make a profit, also I sometimes just start playing random games in hope of some decent neopoints.

Train and tend to my habi.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.