Transferring Neopets

Spirited Away

Yes, yes it will. If it is a painted neopet with paint specific clothes like christmas or royal or others like that, the clothes will go with it no matter if it is wearing them or not though.

Wait, I thought the pet had to be wearing the clothes for them to be transferable.

Wait, I thought the pet had to be wearing the clothes for them to be transferable.

Nope, pets that are painted a color that has clothing (Christmas, halloween, desert, pirate, royal, 8-bit, island, robot, zombie, usuki, andbaby(if the species has clothes with it). These clothes will automatically transfer with the pet even if they are not wearing them, whether they are in your closet or sdb.

Also side note in here, obviously neocash items and non transfer items will not be moved over either. But any other regular neopoint items that your pet is wearing will transfer.

Nope, pets that are painted a color that has clothing (Christmas, halloween, desert, pirate, royal, 8-bit, island, robot, zombie, usuki, andbaby(if the species has clothes with it). These clothes will automatically transfer with the pet even if they are not wearing them, whether they are in your closet or sdb.

Also side note in here, obviously neocash items and non transfer items will not be moved over either. But any other regular neopoint items that your pet is wearing will transfer.

But I adopted my baby lupe through a transfer and he didn't come with the little bandana thing. D:

If you adopt from the pound, they come without any clothing or backgrounds of any kind. I was talking about transferring to another account with your monthly transfer.

Yes, that's what I was talking about as well.

"But I adopted my baby lupe through a transfer..."

Yes, that's what I was talking about as well.

"But I adopted my baby lupe through a transfer..."

I can only assume that the person you got it from a transfer from got it from the pound hence they did not have the scarf for it to come to you. I suppose I should have clarified that IF you have the clothes anywhere on your account (SDB or closet or on the pet) it will go with them. Seeing as you CANNOT delete paintbrush clothes, the only way to not have these clothes is to adopt the pet from the pound since all pound pets are stripped of clothing before being adopted.