5 sends! Crazy!

Hansy900

TNT decided that for the next 59 hours we can send 5 results for ANY AND EVERY game! This would be the time to put away those habis, stop keyquesting, and get gaming. Post what you plan to do for the next 59 hours and what games can get you a quick 1000. Have fun!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a duplicate topic. We already have a discussion topic for the 5 scores located HERE.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I know, this is the best thing that ever happened to me when I woke up from bed. I'm playing as much as I can over here for more profit.

Well, on the dailies page, we've got links near the bottom that show games that are relatively easy to make lots of NP in. I would stay away from Dubloon Disaster though, it takes FOREVER to make a lot of NP. You should try Bouncy Supreme though, it's an almost 1-to-1 ratio of points to NP. :)

Adver-Video is great to run in the background, just check it every 30 seconds or so.