My account was frozen -Questions

maddy09876

I got frozen on the 2nd if this month for my protection, so I sent in a ticket ASAP and I'm wondering how long it's going to take to get a reply from them. D:

And also, am I allowed to earn NP on a side account or should I steer clear of that until I get a reply in 2+ months?xD Probably shouldn't, right?

Thanks. :) I might wait for another reply or so but yeah

My main account is frozen though - why wouldn't I be able to use a different account while I'm waiting for their reply? Does anyone know if this question has been answered in an editorial or something?

:(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I guess you can earn NP on a side.

I had this really old account in which I had 25k NP(not much, but hey, I was stupid then!) and I thought it was like so much. I set up a junk trade from my main and I made an offer from my side account. I obviously offered that 25k and I got it in my main. I didn't get frozen or anything.

So I guess TNT won't do anything about.

If you make your side your new main account you can earn neopoints on it, people switch main accounts all the time, I don't recommend doing it once every week, but every few months should be fine. I do it every now and then so that I can increase my pets stats on my sides rather than move my pets around.