Magical Marbals of Mystery

I am currently saving up for the Magical Marbles of Mystery(MMoM) to be my full freezer

I was wondering what folks think is better, though, should I get teh MMoM or should I just save for teh H4000 helmet?

I always thought that the H4000 was more spendy...whatever works...

(it annoys me that my topic title has misspelling in it...

Thanks, I'll keep the freezing potion in mind.

On first looking it up I see two in the trading post, both unpriced...one person only wants offers of BGC for the freezing potion and other things and the other saying they would ignore questions of price...so I have no idea what it would go for...:/

I guess that I will check the trading post when my savings get closer.:) (I am at almost 5 mil now, only:P)

LOL...I forgot the daily neopets battlepedia.:P

Estimated cost: 7.2M-7.9M NP

Restocks at: Ice Crystal Shop

Avg. rating: 7.25 / 10

hmm...I think I might still want to just go for the MMoM.:)

I am currently saving up for the Magical Marbles of Mystery(MMoM) to be my full freezer

I was wondering what folks think is better, though, should I get teh MMoM or should I just save for teh H4000 helmet?

I always thought that the H4000 was more spendy...whatever works...

(it annoys me that my topic title has misspelling in it...

If you're pet has the INT, I suggest getting the heavy blue tunic. Not only is it a 100% freezer, but it blocks a lot of icons too. It's once per battle item like MMom and H400 and freezing potion. It has an INT of 750. Just let you pet read books or play cliffhanger to increase it. The HBT sells at about 8M to 10M. Or you can wait for it to restock at brighvale armory for about 120K. :D

If you're pet has the INT, I suggest getting the heavy blue tunic. Not only is it a 100% freezer, but it blocks a lot of icons too. It's once per battle item like MMom and H400 and freezing potion. It has an INT of 750. Just let you pet read books or play cliffhanger to increase it. The HBT sells at about 8M to 10M. Or you can wait for it to restock at brighvale armory for about 120K. :D

HBT requires 1k INT which is quite steep, but worth it.. If you ever plan to use Crisp Blue Tunic, then you're going to be at 750, so you might as well go for 1k.

Get the cheapest 100% freeze item you can find.. HBT is one of the best because it defends several icons, which is more or less as useful as doing 2 water or 3 physical.. Seriously, 100% freeze damage isn't worth talking about until you're at Moehog Skull levels.. At that point, you probably have a pet with 1k+ HP, so you should be looking into multi-freeze and multi-heal weapons.

I will look into that tunic...as piscesmonkey(my battle pet) has more than enough intelegence for it...

i have been obsessively reading books to him for a long time...he passed 1k int a long time ago if memmory serves me...

Edit:

yeah my battle pet's stats

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 222 / 222

Strength: ULTIMATE (200)

Defence: ULTIMATE (200)

Movement: EXCELLENT (42)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (2154)

I will look into that tunic...as piscesmonkey(my battle pet) has more than enough intelegence for it...

i have been obsessively reading books to him for a long time...he passed 1k int a long time ago if memmory serves me...

Edit:

yeah my battle pet's stats

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 222 / 222

Strength: ULTIMATE (200)

Defence: ULTIMATE (200)

Movement: EXCELLENT (42)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (2154)

Your pet is up for league 10.. 254hp, 200str, and 250def would max out your pet for that league.. I'd definitely consider getting CBT and HBT with that HP and INT :)

Your pet is up for league 10.. 254hp, 200str, and 250def would max out your pet for that league.. I'd definitely consider getting CBT and HBT with that HP and INT :)

I have not gotten much into 2-player battling. (I guess that is what you mean by league 10)

I will continue saving and attempt to RS in the Brightvale Armory as I do so...:P