How to make Millions Np?

johnnxiv

Put your money in the bank, you will be less tempted to spend it and you earn interest on the money as well. Since it's calculated daily, the bigger your funds, the higher your interest. In fact, if your balance is high enough, you will be able to upgrade your interest rate so you can get more daily. The highest is 12.5% at 10 million minimum bank balance.

However, the interest is not extremely high, but the more money you have in the bank, and if you collect interest daily, you'll accumulate a large sum of money in no time.

Therefore, play games daily and put it in the bank.

How to make Millions Np?

Restock, snipe, that's the way i do it. I buy codestones in singles then sell them in sets at the TP. Also play a lot of games.

Play the stock market. It's slow, but you can't spend it while it's there.

Exactly. Although the market's been slow for a couple months, normally you can easily make 1 million NP a month this way. A good guide is www.neopets.com/~stepchild9, it helped me start my portfolio and it's great for beginners.

you can do a combination of things to earn your neopoints

* habitarium is a good one, it can earns you up to 100.000 np a day if you are in level 50.

* playing lots of games.

* restocking, hoping for a rare item

* play kequest and hope of a rare item

* buy every day 1000 shares and sell if they had increased a lot

* also the special events at neopets can earn you some neopoints or items which you can sell

Earning neopoints is a lot of hard work and a bit of luck

to go to habitarium you choose games and then habitarium.

there you have to built up your own habitarium step by step from level 1 till level 50 and everytime you gain a level you get neopoints, the higher the level the more neopoints.

in level 50 you can let your animals work and gather stone,mud or wood and you get special gems which are worth 500 NP each

You just have to keep saving.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Habitarium and Key Quest are my main sources for NP. It's also a good idea to make your own personal list of games you're good at that you can earn NP from, or you can add them to your game favourites in the games room.

At the bottom of this page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/ there's a list of games with how many NP you can make from a certain score which I think would be helpful if you haven't already discovered it :)

How I made a million was by playing Keyquest. Each time I opened the vault I'd get Neggs or Codestones. When I had a whole set of codestones I put it in the TP. It sells for 50k - 60k. And the Neggs also sell quite well.

Now, I just find some rare items or Neggs in my SDB and I sell them.

You don't lose NP unless you sell when it's down. If you invest 15k and it goes down to 6k, you haven't lost anything. It can go up to 40k in a few days, and you can sell it then.

If you sell when it's at 6k, THEN you lose the NP and the chance to make profit!