Now Hiring: TDN Forum Moderators

Ian

Hey there!

If you didn't already know, The Daily Neopets Forums, TDN's online community is one of the largest Neopets forums in the world with nearly 20,000 registered users and a half of a million posts! Right now, we're currently looking for Forum Moderators who can join the team to help keep TDN Forums safe for everybody. If you're a dedicated Neopets player and love online communities, please consider applying. In order to be considered for the position, you must have at least 100 posts on TDN Forums. This is a requirement for the position.

bd_airfae_token.gif

I AM MAGICAL

To look over the job, what it takes, and get the instructions for applying, please see the Apply For Staff: Moderator page on The Daily Neopets' main site. We look forward to receiving your application! Don't hesitate to send it in! b)

I know we're currently looking for non-US type time zones, but I'm not sure if there's any specific range other than that.

I'm sure Anime will give a more specific answer when she comes by here. :)

European time zones, mainly. The other English-speaking chunks of timezone are covered fairly well. This isn't a requirement though, I'm still happy to consider people in the rest of the world. :D

When it comes to modding, there's not so much a specific time as just being on whenever you can, checking the forums every so often even if you're doing something else. It's a constant thing, but as a general rule if you just refresh the forums, check for reports, and take a quick look at the latest topics, you should be able to keep on top of most things.

We accept all time zones. We love staff diversity. :D

You are certainly free to apply for both, but as a new staffer you'd have to select one to join as should you be deemed worthy of both.

There are a few select staffers with extra mod powers for emergencies. If you become staff, it is possible but not exactly common.

Good luck to everyone who applies, being a staff member is a great experience, except of course for the seemingly unrelated accedents that occur and you se a little pink fluff ball out of the corner of your eye and oyu know you've been betrayed or spied on :(

ANYWAYS, yeah, good luck, I'm recovering from an injury and should be back to writing content and emergency news soon!

All TDN staff volunteer to help and dedicate their time and effort for free.

It's still something you can put on your resumé under the "volunteering" category though :P. If you dare having a reference about Neopets on it when you go to an interview, that's it. :P But I used my experience at tdn in a application letter for university last year, and I was accepted so I guess it does count in the end. ;)

It's still something you can put on your resumé under the "volunteering" category though :P. If you dare having a reference about Neopets on it when you go to an interview, that's it. :P But I used my experience at tdn in a application letter for university last year, and I was accepted so I guess it does count in the end. ;)

Yeees. I have mine on my resume as a work experience (volunteer), and the lady who looked it over for me was just gushing over the job skills I've learned here. xD