Now Hiring: TDN Forum Moderators

Ian

xD I think I'd be nowhere near afraid for an application/resume only because the interviewers/other people don't judge you. In fact, it's illegal for them to judge you for that. So I am PROUD to put that on there (if I get the position, that is). I'm proud to be a neopian. :D

I'm curious... But how do we know if we (the people who sent in an app) are accepted or rejected? ^_^

You should receive an email from us in either case... as soon as a decision is made about your application. :)

I want to thank everyone who applied for mod. There were a lot of great apps, and I really do love the enthusiasm you all have. I know there are a few of you out there still waiting with bated breath, and I will be making my final decision within 24 hours. I want you all to know that it was very, very difficult to decide on that one person to become a new mod. I wish I could hire everyone but that's not how this works. <3 To everyone who didn't/will not make it, I'm sorry, but that's just how it goes. D: Please consider applying next time apps are open, and keep reporting and being generally awesome!

No, I was rejected...the person who was hired? I don't remember the name, but just go to the forum index, scroll to the bottom, click 'the moderating team'. the fifth person on the global list is the new person :)

Not completely. :P Viridian was previously one of our double staff members, content and mod. She's now been moved completely to mod. There will still be one more mod added.

Not completely. :P Viridian was previously one of our double staff members, content and mod. She's now been moved completely to mod. There will still be one more mod added.

In that case, I'd like to congratulate Viridian as well for becoming a full mod. I'm honoured to see another red name to keep TDN safe from danger. :)

The position has been filled. I'm merely waiting for the chosen applicant to contact me on MSN.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.