Wrote to TNT for password info - for accounts on a diff email!

Lady Lyuba

OK, I'm having account issues right now, I never thought I would have them, but chances are, I am now! So in the past two topis I posted, about changing email and possibly losing two side accounts, I submitted a ticket to TNT for lost passwords to my two side accounts that are stuck on an email I can't recover. I submitted this ticket on my main acct. Should I have wrote on my side-no, those are on the email I can't access.

Would TNT suspect me of getting into another's account? Would I get frozen for writing to them about this?

TNT will NOT give you the password if you cannot access your old email account! I tried this with my original account and the reply I got was this :

I’m sorry, but since this account has been inactive for so long we cannot email account information to an email address that is not registered with the account. In order to confirm that you created this inactive account, you must be able to access the correct email address. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot TNT :grrr:

I don't think TNT actually read your messages, you'll probably just get the same automated response :(

How long has it been since you accessed your e-mail address?

Personally? About five years

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personally? About five years

Ah! In that case, your e-mail addresses will have been deleted. Re-make your exact e-mails if you can, and get your password re-sent. That's what I did with my 5 year old side :)

Ah! In that case, your e-mail addresses will have been deleted. Re-make your exact e-mails if you can, and get your password re-sent. That's what I did with my 5 year old side :)

I can't, unfortunatly :C It's a Supanet email account and you cannot create those anymore

I can't, unfortunatly :C It's a Supanet email account and you cannot create those anymore

Oh noo :( :( In that case I don't think you'll be able to get back in to your sides. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Oh noo :( :( In that case I don't think you'll be able to get back in to your sides. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

It's okay, I tried every password I could think of that I might have used at the time but nothing's really working :C I hope they at least freeze the account and pound my pets so I can quickly snatch up the ones I want

Are you REALLY sure that will happen? Because it worked for someone else I know, and these accounts I'm on are active every day. Besides, I provided as much information as possible, even screenshots to prove ownership of those two accounts. I have not been inactive on those accounts for a long period of time, in fact I'm able to access them, every day even, but they'd be lost forever if I ever logged out.

Doing just what I did worked for some people anyway, there is still hope. If not, I guess I could create new accounts and move everybody on there...but it'd take a very long time.