New 'Forgotten Shore' Map Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the pieces will deflate in value, or if it will come out that the map can give Pirate PBs/Krawk Plushies and they'll all inflate in value at once. I'm trying to decide whether to buy now or later. Maybe I should get Grimoire of Prosperity for 1 mil instead...I'm indecisive!!

I would consider access to the forgotten shore a long term investment. The prizes are 2k or 5k, or maybe some item prize. Idk how to evaluate the item prize's value, but I would assume they would decline in value in the long run. The np you get would slowly pay off the cost of the forgotten shore map pieces. If you plan on play neo for much more than 375 days, you might break even the cost (assume 750k is the cost for all pieces, 2k/day).

The Grimoire of Prosperity would not generate any np and is something to factor in if np is tight.

Still, I dont know if its a good idea to buy the forgotten map piece, given that the present value of banking np now can outweigh the future value of what you will finally break even in 375 days later.

I am hoping that I will stop getting books and pirate ship toys and pirate food from the squid then just maybe I can get a plushie or a piece of the new map..I have had a terrible run of prizes from the anchor daily...

hmm... This is rather intriguing. I was away when this was released, and now it seems there is a lot of indecisiveness about this. Apart from the avatar, I might just try and collect these pieces through the anchor management so I don't pay as much/ get for free. I got one of the pieces today too. :D

I got a piece yesterday and today but sold them. Figured if I am getting them two days in a row they will probably be pretty common and the price is going to come down quite a bit, in which case it will be better to sell quickly while the price is inflated and get the daily later. Or eventually just wait and get all the pieces from AM for free. I do hope it's a cool daily though.

Funny, I had been going to Anchor Management every day and never got a map piece until after reading this thread right now. I got my first! I'm not going to buy them; I'm just going to go to Anchor Management every day until I get it.