New 'Forgotten Shore' Map Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to do anything special to get the avatar? I purchased the entire map and used it but got no avatar :(

Unfortunately, this is another one of those random daily avatars. Just keep going every day, and hopefully you'll get it soon.

They still seem to be deflating. Yesterday they were at 25k each. Now they appear to be anywhere from 17k-20k.

Now this is music to my ears, it's a grand thing to know that I don't have to spend a lot of Neopoints to get every map piece. I may have to play some more flash games to earn some more Neopoints to get the remaining map pieces I need. :yes:

But the squids are slowing to down already, and it might come to a complete stop soon/

How do we know they're slowing down? I'm still getting the same number: one every other day. I just have to start over, since I lost all of my pieces to a glitch, so now I only have two :K

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry,I have a stupid question...I have all the 9 pieces of the map, but where do I have to press to assemble it? Cuz when I press on the forgotten shore on tdn, the map of krawk island appears...pls help :D

How about clicking this link? It might help. If it doesn't, PM me. ^_^

I was reading on the main daily neopets site that you can get everything from neopoints to a pirate draik egg! :laughingsmiley:

Also I'm sad because I bought my map on the trading post for 190,000 nps and I just checked the trading post now and someone was offering the whole map for 49k!

(thought I would say that to help people with pricing :yes: )

How about clicking this link? It might help. If it doesn't, PM me. ^_^

10x a lot :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Your welcome! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I completed the map a week ago and received 12k the first day, but I haven't received a single thing since. Am I just terribly unlucky or has it stopped for other people too?

You just had a spot of bad luck. But don't worry, these things do happen quite often, and the only way to go is up right? :yes:

So, you are bound to get prizes real soon!

I finally assembled my map pieces today. I had already gotten 7 from the squid, so i just had to buy 2 more for 3k each, and got 5k out of the shore. I thought it was pretty good until I saw other people post here that they got 12k on the first day. Oh well, I just want the avatar. :)