New 'Forgotten Shore' Map Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to sell another map piece. Ugh, why do people keep widthdrawing trades after offering for just a few minutes? What, do they expect me to respond immediatley? Maybe I should try selling it in my shop. The only problem is I don't know how much my map piece costs, no one does. But both offers on the TP were for 25k or so...so I assume that's the price.

I decided to give up trying to sell my map as no one wants it, and got ANOTHER map piece today. Perhpas the AM daily is giving us one of each map piece to give us access to the new daily? If that's so I'll have to buy back the piece I sold. Eventually, the price'll go down so much that it will only cost as much as the entire Petpet Lab Map.

I got 12,000 NP the first time I assembled it and 2,000 NP the next day. But today I don't see anything to click?

Apparently there's a bit of a glitch. Even though there's nothing to click, you may be able to click the shore and get the prize. Also, even though it's a daily, you still have to wait 24 hours between clicks, even if technically it is the next day. Like in underwater fishing where you have to wait 12 hours between reeling in your line.

Sometime's nothing appears AND you can't click. TNT's working on the glitch

It appears as if 2 new prizes have been unearthed :

she_earrings_thedeep.gif and she_necklace_thedeep.gif

Earrings of the Deep and Necklace of the Deep. Funnily, they are catalogued as "sea shells" and meant to be put in your album, they're not wearable.

It's been confirmed through screenies and trade proof that the Forgotten Shore gives out Pirate Draik eggs.

If it's possible, could you post the link to the user that screenied and put up the trade? We're aware of the screenies, but have yet to see any trade/gallery proof.

Edit: NM found it

I bought the whole map for 175k today

OOPS I dropped 700k on it. I don't know why I did that instead of the wiz where I probably could've gotten it for like 500k... such is the price of convenience I suppose o_O

Yup. The map's like the Lab map. Once you complete it, you keep using it. You only have to complete it once.

Yup. The map's like the Lab map. Once you complete it, you keep using it. You only have to complete it once.

Oh okay, thanks. But how come you get nothing when you use the map? o.o I had all 9 pieces and used it a few minutes ago and got nothing...

how come you get nothing when you use the map? o.o I had all 9 pieces and used it a few minutes ago and got nothing...

There's quite a few dailies where you don't get prizes every day (think coltzan's shrine, fruit machine, deserted tomb). I would venture to say the days you DON'T get anything far outnumber the days you do. I'm thinking the same my be true of the shore. I think the reason everyone's panicking is that when we all heard about a new "daily", we thought that meant actually winning something "daily" like anchor management, altador prizes, the omelette, jelly, etc. My guess is that it's more like the former dailies I mentioned. Who knows, maybe if enough people start tracking it, there'll start to be patterns of days/times when you're more likely to get a prize.

Funny, I had been going to Anchor Management every day and never got a map piece until after reading this thread right now. I got my first! I'm not going to buy them; I'm just going to go to Anchor Management every day until I get it.

SO true! I got my first piece after reading this! ^^;

So far I have got 2 pieces of the map both the same but that is better than toy swords or pirate ships...I did not see a plushie or paint brush or anything worth much before so at least the map pieces are a step higher for me as far as prizes go..