Unreleased Royal Morphing Potions!

hrtbrk

Neopet MPs are just getting better and better in my opinion, but I fail badly at snagging elusive ones however.

I never thought Royal morphing potions would be released! It's been PB only for forever...what caused TNT to change their minds? :) Though one of each gender seems a little odd, you'd think there'd only be one that would give you RB/RG according to gender.

I never thought Royal morphing potions would be released! It's been PB only for forever...what caused TNT to change their minds? :) Though one of each gender seems a little odd, you'd think there'd only be one that would give you RB/RG according to gender.

That's what I was wondering too. So can you put the boy potion on a girl, and the girl will look like a boy? This sounds awesome. Then again, if you lab a Royal boy and he turns into a girl, she still wears the same clothes, right?

Then again, if you lab a Royal boy and he turns into a girl, she still wears the same clothes, right?

If you lab a royalboy and he changes gender you'll have a royalgirl, complete with royalgirl clothes. If you battle the lab scientist with a royalboy and his gender is changed he'll be a female pet with female eyes but still the colour and clothes of a male.