Sell or Open? -Spring Gift Basket

twilightprincess922

So, today I stumbled across the very rare Random Event of a Spring Gift Basket. I looked up the prices and they go for 280k-450k. That wouldn't hurt to earn, right?

When I looked up the prizes, though, you can either get cheap items, or really expensive items, sometimes both. Should I take the gamble or trade it?

That's good reasoning, but there's an item you can get in it that sells for 15 million (Spring Snowbunny) on the TP, and there is only one. If you have ever gotten it, I'd love to hear your opinion. If not, I want you to say what you would do.

Also, keep this in mind - I just spent all my nps on my third lab map, so I'm broke-er than broke. That's why I'm having such a hard time with this. Normally, I would've just opened it without second thoughts. :)

Nothing good.. meh.. one goes for 4k and the other goes for 10k.

.. at least it was free?

;D

EDIT-

There's none of each on the TP so I think I might be able to sell them for higher to people who forget to search SW.

Also, theyre a Dark Choco. Buzz and White Choco. Ruki.

The chocolate betrayed me! x_x

Yeah, TNT said they were going to be gone after Spring, but I guess not. Then again, I hear they have been having alot of technical issues, so..

Sometimes it's better to just go for just in case, cuz if you sell it you just wonder what might have been in it. I used a nerkmid I got in an RE and just got gross food, but I'm glad I tried it--don't be too disappointed!

Yeah, you're right. I would have stayed up all night wondering what was in it.. a 300 nps cookie or a 15 mil snowbunny. :) Thanks for your advice/opinions guys!