The Wishing Game!

Vocaloid Marshmallow

Granted, but you get really paranoid about people stealing it, and you lose all of your friends.

I wish my little toe didn't hurt as bad. (Honestly, I have no idea what happened to it to make it hurt, but it does...)

Granted, but they all expire tomorrow

I wish I didn't have hay fever

Granted but them you get the stomach flu and then a cold every month.

I wish I was RICH MHAHAHAAHAHAH Ahem, sorry about that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Granted you now right outside the borders of new york in a giant pineapple

I wish I had a uc mutant Hissi that couldnt be changed color nor pounded or transfered has a really good name and nothing bad ever happens to it. Nor can it be remove form my acount or any of my other pets can be try that!

Granted But they kick u out

(My account isn't actually frozen) I wish I could have my account unfrozen with all stuff back in. and never to be frozen again. With all my dream pets on my acount which all have good names unpoundable untrasnferable and my account to be hack proof nor can the pant devil take anything nor can my dream pets be remove in ANY WAYS or my accounts password and username is unforgettable and I have it on my email which is also hack proof and unforgetable stuff nor can its stuff be changed. Just incase Nothing bad happens to the account or pets or email. TRY THAT!

Granted, but your arms and hands become wings, so you can no longer grab or hold anything.

I wish for world peace.