I can't neomail this...

Sweetdang

So, I rejected an offer, and want to neomail the person to tell them sorry, plus give them another lot they could also attempt to offer on. This is my mail -

Hi,

Thank you so much for putting an offer on my trade lot for a bag of peanuts! :) Although your paintbrushes and offer was tempting, I accepted another offer. I'm so sorry, but I hope you are able to find another bag of peanuts soon! This user (http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=lil_angel_3721) has a pretty good trade going on... Hope you get your peanuts! :)

~Tasha(Screen name) and Poofydragon(Pet name) ~

But I CAN'T send it! I'm sure this has happened to lots of you before, when you see this:

ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!

Do not use your browser's "back" button. Please use the "back" button below.

But I honestly don't see anything wrong with it! I even checked for hidden words... any ideas? I need help onto what I can do to send it.

Oh, I can't send this either-

Hey, thanks for the trade on my lot for the bag of peanuts! Hope you enjoy your item! :)

~Tasha and Poofydragon~

So is it something to do with my name, the bag of peanuts, or what?! I think Neomail just doesn't like me. :O

Well, thats what happens when you don't tell me you have a bag of peanuts(which I could have got)!

Jk. xD It has something to do with the word 'peanuts.' I tried sending your mail to my side and when I took off the word 'peanuts' I could send it.

And your first mail can't be sent with the link.

I've also noticed that a lot of times, if I have apostrophes, my post won't go through. This is always true in guilds, and often true in neomails.

I'm surprised that your message wouldn't send at all. The one time I've been in trouble with TNT was when, in a conversation via Neomail with a good friend, I called her a "sexy beast." The message sent, but I got a warning from TNT a short while afterwards. I'm just thankful that no other action was taken, especially when I meant it in a joking, silly way. :(

... actually, I'm worried I'm not even supposed to use that word on these forums. If I'm not, I apologize..! :sad02:

I'm surprised that your message wouldn't send at all. The one time I've been in trouble with TNT was when, in a conversation via Neomail with a good friend, I called her a "sexy beast." The message sent, but I got a warning from TNT a short while afterwards. I'm just thankful that no other action was taken, especially when I meant it in a joking, silly way. :(

... actually, I'm worried I'm not even supposed to use that word on these forums. If I'm not, I apologize..! :sad02:

You should have read the rules before Neomailing. TNT always checks all Neomails for any rule breakers. Lucky you that you didn't get frozen.

You should have read the rules before Neomailing. TNT always checks all Neomails for any rule breakers. Lucky you that you didn't get frozen.

The thing is, I did. :sad02: I'm always careful to abide by the rules and be respectful to others... but, since I was talking to a good friend, I just had a lapse in judgement and talked with her like we talk in person. I meant nothing inappropriate, and I think TNT saw that, which is why I was just given a warning (assuming they go through suspicious Neomails manually, a'course).

And yet we can wish for a bag of peanuts at the wishing well....put it in the trading post ....Seems to be a double standard to me anyway. Maybe I am a bit more liberal than TNT

Now that it has been explained what TNT associates it with I think I will crack up everytime I wish for a bag of them