Krawk Island - Keep Out!

jesstelly

I believe you gain access to this area by having all 9 pieces of the forgotten shore map. If I'm right it becomes a new daily and you can get some nice prizes.

I believe you gain access to this area by having all 9 pieces of the forgotten shore map. If I'm right it becomes a new daily and you can get some nice prizes.

Actually, the forgotten shore is that little stretch of land opposite to smuggler's cove, but on the same little island. As for the "keep out" place, I'm sure something will happen soon - I'm keeping an eye for it to monitor! :D What I do know, though, is that when you zoom in, you can see houses, and a boat. Apparently the boat is different for different users. But I don't think this has much to do with a story behind, so... :P

Yeh, I know its not the forgotten shore, I've gained access to that and still can't get into the Keep Out area.. Does anyone know what happens when you try entering with a pirate painted pet and dubloons on hand? maybe that has something to do with it? :)

I'm pretty sure the "KEEP OUT!" is Scurvy Island, as we know of it from the Curse of Maraqua plot years ago. Why it is on the map and "accessable", I do not know, nor have I tried going there. It says "KEEP OUT!" after all!

But I am curious as to what it is there for.

I really, really , really hope that it will be related to a new plot.

Having not played for 18 months and missing lots of site events, I'm totally in the mood for one. With the caveat that it will be a fun one like the Lost Desert plot, and not lame like the easter one where I completed it religiously every day, only to miss out on an avatar because I couldn't win a game of volleyball <_<

Well, I suppose lots have, but remember: KI transition came up the week after AC. In case nobody notices, TNT would all be pulling Jimmy James's if that happened! Think about it -

AC:

Flash designing

Game updating

Prize art

Game art

Graphics in general

Event design

Content (writing)

Proofing

Calculations to the point system

New Features release

AD pics

Interviews

Bracket Updates

Much more we don't know

Plot:

Comics

Art for new links

Flash design for comics

Pics of new BD challengers/characters

Possible new game design

Avvy design

Site theme art/design

Prize art

Prize point calculations

Prize wearable programming

If applicable, prize application to those who deserve it

Bug fixing

FAQ creation

Much, much more we don't know

KI:

5 new images

Flash game design

Images

FAQ Design

Thinking the plot up

Not much more I can think of

So you see, there is a ton of work put into every neopian event. A plot a little less than a week after AC would be overload. I wouldn't expect much out of the plot.

I think they are setting the scene for possible new plots. Firstly the Maraquan vs Pirate, secondly the conclusion of the Faerieworld? and thirdly, the relaunch of Lutari Island which wouldn't suprise me if it turns up as a IPhone/IPad app.

There would be a bit of work, but most of the AC work would have happened before AC, and the plot could have been worked on during the AC.

Also they probably have teams of staff for different projects (I could be wrong here, but assuming they would have a top of 2-3 staff for each facet of a project, not the entire staff working on every plot/event etc).

So it is possible something is coming. It's also possible it's like that thing on Kreludor, put there for a plot and never eventuating.

• 6 years later...

Has anyone solved the access to the Keep out sign after 6years or is it still a mystery?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not revive old, dead topics. Please review our SPAM policy.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• hrtbrk locked this topic