How would you spend this?

binkygirl999

So, this morning I woke up, banked my neopoints from habi, and realised I'd fiiiiinally made it over my savings goal of 20m :D

but, here's the thing. I didn't have anything in mind to spend it on, I just wanted to hit that number :guiltysmiley: so, what would you do with it?

Here are a couple of things I'm considering:

•  
  • Spend a few million upgrading my shop size from 35 to 150 or so
  • Earmark some of it to go towards avatars - WoE, Edna, Wishing Well?
  • Paint one or more pets
  • Invest it
  • Buy....something :laughingsmiley:

Yeah that's it really. So what would you do if it was yours to spend? I really need to get some goals or something.

Depends what you're into. When I hit 20m, I finally invested in the 10m hidden tower avvie and splurged on a couple things for my gallery. If you collect avvies, put it towards avvies. If you'd rather have a dreamie, paint a pet. It all depends on your individual goals :) Let us know when you decide!

If I had 20 million NP, I'd spend it on a Pink Paint Brush (for the Pink! Avatar), and use the rest for helping others out on Faerie Quests.

If I had 20 mil... Let's see... I've got pets that need to be a Draik, a Maraquan Eyrie, and an Island Cybunny, so I'd take care of at least one of those... there's a pet I need to paint Shadow and a petpet that needs to be Faerie... Several expensive wearables I want... I'd be able to spend it all eaisly and still have goals. xD

Because I'm still relatively new I have a fairly long shopping list-

Lap map pieces

Paintbrushes for my ixi (<- needs to be double painted) and the adopted pet I have at the moment

ALL the clothes/customisation stuff I want

Custard Snowbunny

Petpet lab map

Furniture shopping spree

Use the rest on my soon to be gallery.

Although even after all that I'd probably still have heaps left over :rolleyes_anim:

I'd first spend it on three paintbrushes I'm after - White, Maraquan, and Desert. Oh, and maybe Faerie, too. Then, spend the rest on expensive wearbles that I'd only DREAM of having right now!

Or some avatars, I know everybody wants ALL the avatars there are, I best do the same, even if I'm not as interested.

I once made it to 11 million and needed nothing so I bought several items from my grand daughters shops for 99,999 nps that were really only worth 1np so they could get their neohomes built and furnished. I also bought a 400,000 np weapon for one of my neofriends and felt really good for doing some good with my neopoints. Maybe a few purchases from the TDN donation shop would help the goal for the bony grarrl club become a reality. My measley 10 or 15,000nps a week doesn't seem to make much of a dent in the balance

Depends what you're into. When I hit 20m, I finally invested in the 10m hidden tower avvie and splurged on a couple things for my gallery. If you collect avvies, put it towards avvies. If you'd rather have a dreamie, paint a pet. It all depends on your individual goals :) Let us know when you decide!

I don't have any dream pets really; I am fickle that way LOL.

I have 271 avatars and would love to get over the 300, but a lot of the missing ones are games. I haven't bought the 10m book yet so that's a possibility. Other than the random/chance ones, the only item/pet avatars I don't have are BGC and SuAP, which are still out of my range :laughingsmiley:

I like the idea of helping others/newbies with quests and goals too. How would I go about that? Post here maybe?

I'm looking forward to a splurge after so much frugality :D

Congrats! :D

For me, I found buy a few painbrushes for my dream pet. Investing in avatars, especially the more expensive ones, would be one of my goals, too. :) I would definately also put them into stocks... there are some REALLY great profits you can get from there.

But the FIRSTTT thing I would do - Go to jellyneo's book checklist, and READ EVERYTHING IN NEOPIAAAAAA

I'd get the island xweetok I've been dreaming about, use some as collateral for the cool avvies I can't yet afford, by some dream items for some neofriends, and hoard the rest. Congrats on making it to your goal!!

I have a 20 mil. goal too! (halfway there!). When I hit it - on my birthday - I'll morph Vilinka to a Faerie Peophin, buy that stupid expensive item for FFQ and paint Favna (jelly :D) and maybe get a draik. Probably. Noooot sure :D And I'll start investing in stock market :D

So you could invest some, paint your dream pet and still keep some :)

I spent 100k on it last night on the WoE. Won 50k LOL.

I'm making a list which I'll then cull and prioritise. It's taken so long to save though that I feel reluctant to spend any :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming! They are helping me decide what to do.

eta good luck in your goal too LoveBee!

I spent 100k on it last night on the WoE. Won 50k LOL.

I'm making a list which I'll then cull and prioritise. It's taken so long to save though that I feel reluctant to spend any :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming! They are helping me decide what to do.

eta good luck in your goal too LoveBee!

Thank you! :) How long were you saving?

Thank you! :) How long were you saving?

I did it in bursts; saved some, spent some etc so it took a while. I think it took me about a year to save up the first 5mil, but before that I had bought a meowclops for 375k and sold that for 9m and made another few mil. Then I took a break from neo, and when I returned a few months ago I had 16.5. I spent 1m on the Richer book and another 500k on the rich book + WoE and then set to saving up for the last 5, which I did really quickly. Oh, I also bought 4 Governor Mansion Stamps but sold 1 of them back.

I've been switching between KeyQuest, habi and RSing since I came back in late July/early Aug.

That was the long answer :laughingsmiley:

I did it in bursts; saved some, spent some etc so it took a while. I think it took me about a year to save up the first 5mil, but before that I had bought a meowclops for 375k and sold that for 9m and made another few mil. Then I took a break from neo, and when I returned a few months ago I had 16.5. I spent 1m on the Richer book and another 500k on the rich book + WoE and then set to saving up for the last 5, which I did really quickly. Oh, I also bought 4 Governor Mansion Stamps but sold 1 of them back.

I've been switching between KeyQuest, habi and RSing since I came back in late July/early Aug.

I am so terrible at RSing. I just don't have the patience for it. But I'm great at losing at KQ...only play 2 player games and lose almost all of them. :)

I'm pretty bad at KQ too but I go through waves where I can sit and play quite a few games and manage to win a few in the end. Then I get bored and don't want to play it for a few weeks because I pretty much have to play 30-40 games to win 10 lol.

I'm also bad at RSing. I've been reading a few guides lately and trying to get better at it, and refreshing while watching TV or something so I don't get too bored. I've also started making lists for each shop so I can recognise what the better profit items are and don't waste np. I still make mistakes and buy HTS items or ones that lose me np, but I don't know of any better way than practicing LOL. I do get bored quickly though and I don't understand how some people can do it all day every day.

Wow :D I'm awful at reselling and stocks. I'm too slow and get bored quickly. At games I *** badly so .. this only leaves me KQ. I'm good at mini games, but they're slow on my computer (and it's not old at all) .. yesterday I was at my sister's and she has a new laptop and mini games were glithces-free and everything worked better.

I'll try with stocks now, any advices on what to buy? :)