No way, no way. /what the heck

inkt

2921wti.jpg

I stared at this for a good two minutes going, "iz dis rl lyf?!?!?" /faints on floor. Btw, you wanna buy? You know you wanna buy it.

Ugh I was just talking about how badly I want one and how the prices are going down because of the Forgotten Shore daily. Your so unbelievably lucky, you have my dreamie right there. *sigh*

Ugh I was just talking about how badly I want one and how the prices are going down because of the Forgotten Shore daily. Your so unbelievably lucky, you have my dreamie right there. *sigh*

Aww, I'm sorry, darling. :( I don't really know what to do with it. I'd sell it to you for cheap(er) if you'd like?

LOL, when I clicked on this topic I thought it was gonna be something bad. XD

Congrats!

Bahah, yay for ambiguous titles. Thank you. <3

Aww, I'm sorry, darling. :( I don't really know what to do with it. I'd sell it to you for cheap(er) if you'd like?

Bahah, yay for ambiguous titles. Thank you. <3

Lol unfortunately I have nowhere near the asking price for it right now which is around 13 mil. But thanks for the offer. :)

Oh Em Gee. Soooo many people are super jealous of you right now! The only draik I really love is the chocolate one. I'm assuming you're not a draik fan either, if you're selling?

Lol unfortunately I have nowhere near the asking price for it right now which is around 13 mil. But thanks for the offer.

:( Good luck saving for one. I hope you get it soon. <3

Oh Em Gee. Soooo many people are super jealous of you right now! The only draik I really love is the chocolate one. I'm assuming you're not a draik fan either, if you're selling?

It hasn't exactly sunk in yet. I've always considered getting a draik but I never thought I liked them enough to spend that much. XD

Congrats

I really hope to get one from the Shore too... but either way I'm going to have an available slot for a Draik in October and will create one then.

Thanks, darling. Congrats on your October Draik, and here's to hoping you find an egg before then!

Whoa, nice! I'm totally jealous haha. I can't wait to get the Forgotten Shore; even the possibility of a free Draik Egg excites me.

Honestly, I thought I had wasted 400K (I bought it early) on it but then this happens and I'm like, "YES, THANK YOU ALLAH! Good investment!"

Wow :woot: Congratulations! I would love to buy it from you but unfortunately I've still not got enough np saved either but would love to buy it from you in a couple of months if you've still got it for whatever reason. :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks! If by chance I still have it, hit me up. :)

congrats on getting such an awesome prize. I'm still working on completing the map and I hope I get a really good prize like that one!

Pirate Draik Egg? Awesome find Inkt! I'm on a pursuit to find one of these babies since I got the full Forgotten Shore Map, but I've mainly found NP so far.

All I know is that I have to keep trying daily, and I might get what I (as well as everyone else) desired. :yes: