Nothing for Faerie Festival?

xSummer

Nope, it's really just a yearly faerie theme day.

Normally the only thing I would expect is a new faerie pet color. . . but since all the pets can now be painted faerie as of last year. . .

I dunno, they usually only release new items/colors and do the art gallery and stuff faerie-related.

Actually two years ago before the faeries ruin plot. There was a actual daily you could go to and receive prizes. No special thing at the end of it but there was a few note able things like books and other items released.

We don't actually have a history page of the event so take this at face value.

At the healing springs, I got "In the spirit of the faerie festival, all of your pets have their health completely restored". And it was written in purple font, lol.

Maybe after last year, they figured they'd lay low.

The Healing Springs is the only thing special this year. How disappointing, TNT, I was hoping for maybe some quests or something. *goes off to admire the Art Gallery's Faerie-themed pictures*

At the healing springs, I got "In the spirit of the faerie festival, all of your pets have their health completely restored". And it was written in purple font, lol.

Maybe after last year, they figured they'd lay low.

I got the same thing yesterday when I went to the healing springs. I was a little disappointed that there's no new daily for the week or even a chance to do some quests to help us train our pets a little cheaper then the training schools. Hopefully the neopets birthday event will have a cool daily.

I got the same thing yesterday when I went to the healing springs. I was a little disappointed that there's no new daily for the week or even a chance to do some quests to help us train our pets a little cheaper then the training schools. Hopefully the neopets birthday event will have a cool daily.

When is the neopets birthday event? I think I have missed it every year.

... nothing. I thought Faeries were kind enough to at least give us something on that day. Guess I was wrong. <_<

But but but the Healing Springs give you a nice message in pretty purple font! ... Yeah, this Faerie Festival is pretty uneventful. Just a few items to buy and shove in your SDB.

Honestly, the daily they did every day until the faeries got petrified? I think that was just so people would NOTICE the faeries getting petrified. People definitely do dailies that give you free stuff, but the rest of the stuff in Faerieland isn't something I would have noticed. People who do Jhudora's Quest would have noticed, and people going to the Healing Springs...but that's about it.