Lenny Day - New Colours

Samuel

*BZZT* *BZZT* *BZZT* - Yep, that's right, we've got the Robot Lenny up for release on February 12th :)

lenny_robot_right.giflenny_robot_baby.giflenny_robot_baby.gif

There's also this very swanky Spotted Lenny on it's way!

lenny_spotted_right.giflenny_spotted_baby.giflenny_spotted_baby.gif

Also a little of a celebration, perhaps, as these two are the 1999th and 2000th colour combinations on Neopets :)

Update: We've now added our page on Kasuki Lu, the newest DoN: S2 opponent, to the site. Read the comic and how to get him over yonder :)

Nope, it's 2000 Neopets. ;)

There are 54 pets, and 87 colours - that's including special ones like Mallow and Lemon, for example. So if EVERY pet could be painted EVERY colour, that'd be 4698 combos :O But they can't, so nyeah.

And, remember, of those 2000 pets, for each one there is 9 images drawn. So in fact, with these two, there are now 18,000 images drawn of Neopets XD

Statistics: PPT's NeoPool, with the ID's of these set at 2000 and 1999. These prove true =]

You'll have to wait until the news syncs with the site. News on Neopets is typed up before, and launched at certain times depending on your area, I believe. It's not appeared for most places yet ;)

My very first pet was a Zafara, but after I self-iced and then took a break for a year, I started a new account with a Lenny =] They used to be verrryy ugly, but they're pretty good looking now.

I quite like the Spotted Lenny =] Spotted is one of the worst colours on Neopets, but it looks pretty good here.