A Spongebob Squarepants RP

Ruka

Up & Running!

-----

The Plot:

Narrator: Welcome to Bikini Bottom!

Where the skies are blue and the sea is well... even bluer!

-inserts more words as Ain is very lazy to-

-----

The Rules:

1. TDN's Rules.
  2. Characters are first come, first serve.
  3. Characters should be someone who exists in the show. (No, the Narrator doesn't exist. :shiftyeyes_anim: Yes, I allow 2 Random Fishes, one male and one female. lucky you! :rolleyes_anim:)
  4. NO godmodding, thank you!
  5. NPCs are allowed... and to be controlled by anyone!
  6. Any questions? Drop by a comment at the bottom of my profile!
  7. Have uber-lots of fun!

The Form (And The Reserved):

Name: (character's FULL name)

Species: (a kind of animal)

Personality: (3 words)

Played by: (your name and display name)

Image: (a 100 by 100 image of your character)

-----

Reserved!

None at the moment!

The Characters:

All those sea creatures in this RP! YAY!

NOTE! If you not posted anything within a time frame of 2 weeks or more, even though your character is still yours, anyone is able to use it.

Name: Spongebob Squarepants

Species: Sea Sponge (I still think he's a Kitchen Sponge though)

Personality: CRAZY | Loyal | Gullible

Played by: Evil Bunny/Ain

Image: 34yy5tt.jpg

-----

Name: Patrick Star

Species: Starfish, with hair and tattoos.

Personality: Lazy | Easygoing | Dumb-ish

RPed by: Javi/Khaos/DNA

Image: wombo.gif

-----

Name: Squidward Tentacles!

Species: Squid, with no pants. :D

Personality: Grumpy | Sarcastic | Pessimistic

Played by: Sweetdang/Sweetdang :P

Image: oawtwz.jpg

-----

Name: Eugene Krabs

Species: Crab

Personality: Greedy | Hoarder | Daring

Played by: Ahmed/The Meepit Commando

Image: mr_krabs_avatar_100x100_24472.jpg

-----

Name: Sandy Cheeks

Species: Land Squirrel

Personality: Super Smart | Strong | Brave

Played by: wistiria12/wistiria12

Image: Sandy_Cheeks_by_kojopets.gif

-----

Khaos/DNA: For without you, this RP wouldn't have existed! *gives a million thank yous and hugs*

Accepted Sweetdang!

I rolled on the floor laughing when I read...

Species: Squid with no pants. :D

...that!

I didn't notice that he didn't wear pants at all! :D

I wonder how many would join this RP when it officially starts at 5:00PM NST time! :D

Name: Eugene Krabs

Species: Crab

Personality: Greedy/Hoarder/Daring

RPed by: Ahmed/The Meepit Commando

Image: mr_krabs_avatar_100x100_24472.jpg

Yay for RPs!

Craziness. This topic must be in my *imaaaginaaaation*. Now. Since I'm hungry from fasting, I shalt eat. *lies down on floor* Photosynthesis. Photosynthesis. Photosynthesis. Photosynthesis. Sorry if not applying for a character ruined my reputation in the RP forum. SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT! :graduated:

Now, seeing this forum just wanted me to remind you all: We're all Goofy Goobers! b)

SPONGEBOB FTW!!!

I hate being two characters, so I won't be. PLANKTON TAKERS, ANYONE? *cricket chirps*

Name: Patrick Star

Species: Star with hair and tattoos

Personality: |Lazy|Easygoing|Dumb-ish

RPed by: Javi/Khaos/DNA

Image: wombo.gif

Gonna do this color for this RP. ^_^

"Nyanyanyah..." Spongebob woke up dazed, mumbling and moaning as he struggled to get to his feet. I better check on Gary. He reached his hand out for Gary, still drowsy in his slumber.

"Gary? Are you there?" it wasn't Gary he was holding, it was something else. Something smooth yet dusty. "Huh, what's this? Plus, where... where... where am I?" he rubbed his eyes as he squinted to see what was around him.

All he could see is that everything was glowing green! And that he was on a pirate ship! He could hear a loud snore reverberating into the still and foul air. However, he could see no one.

"Could it be...?" Spongebob gasped.

Patrick opened his eyes to see it was daytime. "Wow, I overslept! Its 6:00 a.m. already!"

He saw Spongebob and grabbed his jellyfishing net, but he didn't see any jellyfish.

He saw a glowing green light all aroud him. "Oh no! It's the Flying -... um, who are you again?"

((CAN I BE PLANKTON PURRLEEEEZZZE GUYS PURLEEEEZEEEEE. I also don’t mind being a flying dutchman. Or anything else, Also, I'm writing in First person POV))

"NyAHrghahfkr." I woke up and rubbed my head. It’s bald shiny sheen was something to die for, although, I couldn’t help but wish I had some hair….

Suddenly, a high pitched ungodly screaming exploded into my ear. “SPONGEBOB!” I seethed, grumbling to myself.

Another Sunday morning ruined by that barbaric fool. “AabIVFDFKBkcv.” I grumbled. I didn’t like being woken up by that yellow SPONGE…. Thing. “COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN THERE? I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!” The noise, persisted, sounding vaguely like “BEST…NO……WHY…..HOW!!!”

Grrrrrrr. I was in a murderous mood. I flung my window out, stuck half my body out of the window, and, waving my arms for effect… I promptly fell straight out, onto the floor. “YEEEEOOWWW!” I got up, rubbing my behind. “The nerve of that… that…”

And then I stopped in my tracks. For in front of me, was the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, feet-dancing, hand-clapping, meepit-grabbing, kite-flying, sky-diving, mind-blowing sight I had ever seen.

Yes, there was a giant ship, flying in the ocean, and upon it were two yellow and pink blobs, and it seemed like it had been painted glowing, or just eaten one too many free glowing jellies. But honestly, WHO CARED?! Because, upon that ship, at the very top of the mast, was, yes, you guessed it, HAIR!!! The most amazing black lump of hair. And that… could be mine!

I took off running toward it.

Spongebob stopped mid air as he thought he saw... A BROWN JELLYFISH FLYING!

Instantaneously, he grabbed the Jellyfishing Net Patrick was holding; started chasing it, laughing along the way as he jumped as high as he can and grabbed it! He looked inside.

"Hey! This isn't a jellyfish... it's... HAIR!" Spongebob shrugged. He threw it out of the ship.

-----

"WHO DARES DISTURB... THE FLYING FRENCHMAN?!?!"

Mr. Krabs woke up and notices Spongebob and Patrick awake too.

"Where am I?" Mr. Krabs asked after coming to his senses. "Spongebob, Patrick... Why am I here?! AHHHH, Is that Flying Dutchman?!"

"Non (which means No in french), I am za Flying Frenchman (in a strong French accent) !!!"

Thanks Ain!

"YOU ARE THE FLYING DUTCHMAN?!"

"I AM ZA FLYING FRENCHMAN!!!" the Flying Frenchman was about to rip his ghostly hair out but takes in a deep breath instead. "Ahem, sorry about that. Anyway, what brings you all here, my fine gentlemen?" He took his ghostly hat out and took a bow, showing off his luscious hair!

"So you're not the Flying DUTCHman?" Spongebob questioned him... again.

The Flying Frenchman facepalmed.