A Spongebob Squarepants RP

Ruka

Running desperately yet tired and sleppy comes Sandy rushing to Spongebob.

"Spongebob! You got to help me! Plankton stole my Dream and Nightmare Ray!"

Sandy looked worried

"Please, you have to do something! I..."

But before Sandy could finished her last sentence,she feel into a deep sleep for no reason.

Could that have been Plankton...?

"WHAT?! Plankton stole your Dreams and Nightmares Ray?" Before Spongebob knew it, Sandy collapsed in front of him. "SANDY!"

"We better lay her somewhere," the Flying Frenchman said with a concerned tone. "This place is too dirty for someone like her... follow me!" He motioned Spongebob to follow him towards the BROWN wooden door in front of him.

"HEY, she isn't that light to carry you kn- WOW!" Spongebob somehow managed to lift her! "Now, that's unusual!"

"I would have offered my help, but as you can see..." the Flying Frenchman pointed to himself. "I'm a ghost, remember?"

-----

Finally, MY MOST EVIL, MOST DIABOLICAL, MOST WELL-PLANNED, if I do say so myself, has finally worked!

(( Just thought I would throw it out there... my first RP post on this thread was my first RP post, too ;) EDIT: Dayum, third person POV peeves me. I have lost all inspiration to write. :/))

Squidward heaved himself up onto the deck, and landed with a plunk.

"Nyarggghasdfghjkl", he grumbled. He turned is head sharply to the left, just in time to see a ghost... and a headful of deeelicious hair! His eyes popped out of his sockets and his brain exploded. As in all cartoons, it was impossible for him to come to any harm despite extreme circumstances, so he simply popped his eyes back, pieces his brain together, and sneaked up behind the ghost.

Which resulted in him jumping, many times, to reach and grasp the luscious hair. Too bad his tentacle passed through it. Every single time.

Now, while this was going on, Squidward has very cleverly (or not-cleverly) disregarded the scheming, evil, green blob on the floor where he had fell. Yep, he had squished plankton. Luckily enough, nobody dies or takes permanent damage in Bikini Bottom, and plankton reformed, and, in a rather dazed fashion, tried to re-position himself.

"Say... you wouldn't happened to know where I am, would you?" he asked the barrel in front of him. Turning, he bumped into a reel of rope. "Oh, do excuse me, madam. Would you happen to know where I am... or, for that matter, WHO I am?" When no response came his way, he turned, and walked straight into the Dreams and Nightmares Ray, which had been balanced precariously at the edge of the ship. It tumbled over, and was promptly buried in sand.

Plankton turned, once more, and stumbled straight into the mast. That's right, our evil villian, our one and only green edible, had lost his memory, and his marbles.

Or his blue and green striped one, more precisely. You know, the one with only one button that would be activated when stepped on? Activated to do what, exactly? What a very good question. If you really want to know -

Destroy the universe.

Suddenly Sandy wakes up

"HUH...where...am...I?"

Then,she hears whispering...She is in front of an a audience!

"Well miss Sandy Cheeks,are you ready?" says the manager of the stage

Sandy is confused."Ready for what?"

"Ready on showing your new invention,miss Cheeks"

"This must be a trick,I gotta get outta here.But...How?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by wistiria12

Uh oh. Plankton mumbled to himself as he pressed the button, still dazed being flung everywhere like a paper ball. This isn't good...

-----

"Lalala..." Spongebob was singing to himself as he set himself beside Sandy, waiting for her to wake up. They were the only two in the bright, pastel-colored room. The Flying Frenchmen had gone outside to chat with the others. Suddenly...

SANDY WAS DISAPPEARING! Little sparkles were seen hovering around her as the unconscious Sandy began to fade away. Spongebob munched (?) on his fingers, his brain empty on what to do. Suddenly...

THE WHOLE SHIP BEGAN TO SHAKE VIOLENTLY AS THOUGH IT'S THE WORST SEA QUAKE IN NEPTUNE'S HISTORY!

Debris began to fall from the ceiling... and FAST! Absent-mindedly, Spongebob went on his feet and ran as fast as he can out of the room. Spongebob gasped. The ship wasn't the only thing that was shaking, the WHOLE WORLD is too!

"I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!" thankfully though, although Spongebob doesn't know it, he can't DIE. Not just yet...

.... becauuuse, the button actually glitched and led to a formation of huge rainbows!

Squidward, blinded by all the colour, rolled off the boat, fell on his face, and ACCIDENTALLY, yes, ACCIDENTALLY set off the Dreams and Nightmare ray, pointing straight at himself.

Well, guess we all know where this is going.

"PATRICK! YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS!" Spongebob's mouth hung open in awe as his eyes sparkled at the RAINBOW! "IT'S... IT'S... RAINBOWS!"

The shaking finally came to an abrupt stop, though he wasn't sure how. But he didn't bother. He quickly grabbed Patrick's arm and chased for the rainbow, standing precariously on the edge of the pirate ship.

Spongebob leaped for the rainbow, reaching desperately for it. Instead he FELL!

"I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spongebob saw Patrick still standing there, motionless and emotionless. "PATRICK YOU EVIL TRAITOR!"

-----

The Dreams and Nightmares Ray BLASTED at Squidward, sending him FLYING! Yet again.

As Spongebob fell... and fell... and fell... he stopped screaming. He got bored. He groaned.

-----

"Urgh," Plankton rubbed his head after he REFORMED back into himself. He looked around, analyzing his surroundings.

"I must be back in the real world. My plan... BACKFIRED! Well, back to doing to what I do best... STEALING THE KRABBY PATTY SECRET FORMULA!" He took out his propeller hat, put it on, and using a remote control, he set off!

He gets about 2 1/2 feet before being captured by Mr.Krabs <_<

"Haha, nice try Plankton, but you know I am smarter than you, plankton." (In sad voice):" I knooow"

Krabs flicks him to the Chum Bucket

" :sad02: Karen, Why can I never get the recipe?" "You try that same thing every-time." "Ok than Let's try something new..."

(( Actually evil bunny,plankton is controlling it.By seeking into peoples' dreams when shoot by the ray))

Sandy got suspicious

"There's must be a way to get out here..."

"Miss cheeks,the RULER OF BIKINI BOTTOM is here and he can't wait any longer!" said the manager

"Ruler...?"

"Yes,Sir Plankton..."

"Plankton?!?"

Then,somehow,the dream was controlled and appeared in a television screen,while "someone" was making an evil laughter.

Edited by wistiria12

((I really apologize for my inactive-ness in this RP! :* I love your idea Wistiria! I think I shall start soon... In the meantime strikeout all of your RP posts to prevent any confusion since there will be a new Spongebob plot coming your way soon...))

((Stay tuned sea creatures out there! This is been Perch Perkins speaking; signing off!))

• 2 weeks later...

Mindy was riding in her carriage on her way to Bikini Bottom, to inform the citizens there that she is currently the new ruler of the sea, after her late father, King Neptune, passed away very unexpectedly.

Suddenly, the carriage came to a halt. After a long moment of silence, all she could hear was the seashores neighing in agony.

"Squire? Squire!" She called out in extreme concern. "Is there something wrong? I need to know!"

Squire scrambled to open up the door. "Prin- I mean Queen Mindy-"

"Just call me Mindy-"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!" Squire exclaimed, panicking as he pointed, fin trembling.

Mindy did what she was told; making her way out of the carriage, finally gasping in utter shock at what she saw. Everyone, everything was petrified, all turned to stone. She could not believe her eyes. "Who could have done such a thing?" She muttered to herself. "Who is even powerful enough- AH!"

"Queen Mindy-" Unfortunately, both were turned to stone in just that short time. A shadowy figure then approached the statues, grinning evilly before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

((I'm totally referencing from the Faerie Ruins Plot! Someone acknowledge in the next post to tell me that this RP is still alive. Just acknowledge. Don't do anything to your character just yet. ^_^))

Sandy approaches to King Neptune

"What happened to Bikini Bottom?"

Sandy was at the Antarctic Ocean,studying the ocean and land's wildlife; before this could happen

"Oh dear,Mindy!"

"Don't worry,I'll find a way! But how?"

Sandy looks around to find at least someone around

Spongebob groaned as he came to. He immediately gasped seeing that everything and everyone (almost) had been turned to stone. "No! Princess Mindy's been turned to stone too!" Spongebob approached the statue before noticing a golden scroll beside her. He picked it up, but he was found to be struggling; it was as if a magnet was there so that it would be difficult to pick up. Eventually, he succeeded. Opening the scroll, it said...

"Nothing!" Spongebob exclaimed.

-----

A random penguin then approached Sandy, smiling at the squirrel. "Greetings Miss, do you need some help?"

Sandy smiled and said

"Oh! Yes! What happened to Bikini Bottom?"

"Well...there was a mysterious fog and...all of the citizens turned to stone!"

"Is there anybody around?"

"Maybe so,but,I don't know"

"There must be somebody"

Then she hears a weird rustling sound around the coner

"Hey,I think heard something" said the penguin

"Let's check it out"

"Don't worry Princess Mindy!" Spongebob held the rough, hard stone surface of the mermaid's face. "Bikini Bottom will be saved once again... Patrick! Squidward! Mr. Krabs!" He gasped as he saw the unconscious starfish, squid and crab all lying face-down to the ground, running towards the starfish.

-----

The sound of the rustling came from another penguin riding on a high speed boat. "Hey Peck!" the penguin yelled to the other penguin who was with Sandy, waving to him. "Do you guys need a ride? And to where specifically?"

The other penguin looked around the area they were in. "Who's Spongebob? I don't see no one! You must have been mistaken, miss," He then sighed. "Yes, there's two of us, but it's not like we're brothers or something! Now do you guys want a ride? I haven't got all day you know!"

Peck looked at Sandy. "Do you?"