Spread the lurve!

Matt

Update: 10am, NST Well, isn't this layout purdy? As tacky as it may seem, say hello to our (slightly overbearing) Valentine's theme ^_^ Read more about it

here.

Update 2: Hope you enjoed your Valentine's Day! The layout has now been sent to the dusky depths of the staff panel, so welcome our usual default level back to TDN :)

---

It appears you can get the "Valentine Chia" avatar a day earlier than usual!

valentine_chia.gif

To get the avatar, simply send an I Love You Neogreeting to your loved one today. Aww...

Yes yes yes :D :D i got it! that was nice of you to say it TDN :D :)

*grummble grummble* ingernet out since the 13th.. no on until it finally turned the 15th and we could pay them... no cable means no tv no internet no phone.. and no vday avi on neopets *crys* now i gotta wait a whole year for this one... *pouts*

:( i didnt get the sidebar. its the thing i want most on neopets. so... i just gonna wait A YEAR :(

yesterday all mysterious valentines cards i found on TP, was over 100 k in price. a few wore 500 k.

so i must wait a year to get my goal finished. :crying:

Hey... you can play the new game revel roundup today. tomorrow TNT will write about it im sure :D

i gothte side bar by splitingthe costo f one with someone in my guiled, of course she also for it for around 50k, got a few actually and then resold for higher

if you think about it, you can get about 7 million in 2 years without restocking/playing games

earn 200k before VD, then while the MVC are at 50k, buy 4. at november sell for abut 300k a card, so 1.2 million, then next VD spend all that buying MVC at 50k, and sell for 300k+ later that year, its fool-proof