Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

The Masks of Dread cart is now open in the Haunted Faire! Help Saskia the Cybunny with her masks and be rewarded exclusive prizes!

Completing each daily quest on day of release will get you an extra prize!

hauntedfaire_2011_v2.jpg

Visit our exclusive guide for steps!

Steps: BONUS DAY

1: After accepting your mask, head to Deserted Fairground Scratchcards.

2: Visit King Skarl's Neopedia Page.

3: Next head to the Snowager.

4: Go to the Governor's Mansion.

5: A quick stop to the Cooking Pot...

6: Return to Saskia to get your prizes!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done and Done

I got a second piece of omelette , Sabre-X plushie and Rock Candy .. nice

Sabre-X art was AMAZING , though .. he looked so buff ....

EDIT

I got the Solar Flare Mask .. it looks good on Kadavyir (altough I had no idea we get to keep them)

Masks are selling like crazy on the TP .. but they'll deflate !

I took the Fairest of Feathers Mask for today, this looks splendid on a Faerie Lenny if you ask me.

I'm keeping my r300 item prize for now, as an extra something for my Safety Deposit Box.

I took the Fairest of Feathers Mask for today, this looks splendid on a Faerie Lenny if you ask me.

I'm keeping my r300 item prize for now, as an extra something for my Safety Deposit Box.

Just what I was thinking!!!!! I opened the page with one of my sides (where my faerie lenny is) when I saw the masks!!! but I think this event is only for the main account right??

And I got the Trick or Treat Satchel and the Lair of the Beast Background from the Masks of Dread NC Quest Pack ^_- you should seriously get this guys if you can, awesome prizes. The Mask I picked was the Solar Flare Mask and it is visable on Hakuya as well as the Lair of the Beast Background and the Trick or Treat Satchel is displayed on Kiru if you'd like to see ^_^ My user name is xcrimsondemonbloodx.

I also tried out the mask on my Acara. Hm, should have taken a screenshot, but I'm not good at uploading pictures to forums. And if all these masks affect the Hat zone, no fair.

but I think this event is only for the main account right??

Yes, this event is only for your main account but you are certainly allowed to send the mask to your side after you complete the quest.

i wonder if we can still get the same mask tomorrow....

According to the FAQ from TNT

Neopians will be able to choose a mask and go on a quest starting on October 25th. As more quests become available, you’ll have the option to choose a mask more than once. Doing so will keep you from collecting all of the masks, however.

So that's a yes, you can keep choosing the same mask if you want to.

yay! i picked the feather one, it looks great on my royal uni, but i put it on my baby aisha for now, since its one of the only things she can wear. check out my account, hinata322_24

Oh my gosh, your baby aisha is too cute! Had to share for anyone too lazy to click. 2.png

It looks like almost everyone choose the fairest of feathers mask. lol. i did too. ^^ it looks great on my grundo and its the prettiest of all the masks. :laughingsmiley: