Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much are bags selling for anyone know?

I tried using the Shop Wizard on all of these, but no results (it won't let me find Rarity 300 items).

I've seen a Bonju Trick-or-Treat bag sold for as much as 200,000 NP, and a lot of the lots ask for your best offer. I'm hoping that TNT will lower the Rarities of those items later on so they will be searchable on the Shop Wizard so I can find out if anyone's selling these in their user shops.

So glad I opened my bags because I scored a wearable & I can just use all the spooky food to stock my shop :)

3 Ectoplasm Nachos

2 Spooky Lime Pudding

2 Tongue Wrap

Ghost Pancakes

Comfy Pumpkin Bean Bag

Jar of Awesome

Saskias Cart Silhouette Background

(Oh & the Book of Awesome for playing every day on time & of course the I Beat the Pant Devil foreground)

So ehat was the bonus prize? Whatever it is, I'm stil mad at myself for missing a day. Site theme, I think I heard!? Aw Man! Not like I don't have enough Halloween site themes already XD

The bonus prize was just "Book of Awesome" boo_gavril_awesome.gif As far as bonus prizes go it was not amazing. Don't get me wrong, I love a new book but the times I actually don't remember to get every day in on time, I missed out on avatars and themes. So yeah, the bonus prize here was just a book.

If you look on the auctions right now, the book is selling for about 1/2 that price or less. Also the bags themselves are selling for 10-15k and the backgrounds if they are selling at all are selling for 75k. Most of the backgrounds with 100k prices are ending in the auctions without selling so prices on the backgrounds will probably go down a bit in a few days.

I wish I actually read about this when it came out. I only caught it on the last day sadly, one goodie bag :(

All well advent calendar soon

I didn't get any at all. And speaking of the Advent Calendar, I'm looking forward to seeing the animations on them. I liked last years ones, it was my first time then.