Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

Oh wow! I really like the Igneots Fire Flower!! Too bad we can't use it as a wearable yet T_T I think neopets has to load it or something to the site fully so we can use it. It's not working on my costomization window either. It does say its in my closet though. I picked the Evil Coconut Mask this time :P

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3: Was it for October 28 or 29? It's past midnight here, but I'm seeing posts from "Today" and seeing as it technically is "tomorrow" today, eh...I'm confusing myself. :S Eh, I better go to bed, when I get up tomorrow I can do the quest.

Dare I make my pirate pet my active?

Day 3 was for the 28th, Lyuba.

Also, I took the Steam Respiration Mask for today. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's quest and the final quest as well.

I chose the Evil Coconut Mask today, and the Grundo at Grundo Café (can't remember his name... if he has one), actually commented on the coconut... did everyone get this, or was it because of the mask I wore?

(Sorry if this topic has already been discussed, just now joining in)

If I complete the 4th quest, Can I go back today and complete the previous 3? I know I won't get bonuses, But i'm not going to get warned (or worse) from TNT am I?

If I complete the 4th quest, Can I go back today and complete the previous 3? I know I won't get bonuses, But i'm not going to get warned (or worse) from TNT am I?

That's definitely allowed. As long as you are only completing the quests on one account you can do the quests in any order you want, whenever you want. You just won't get the bonus.

Sweet, for the NC item we get a wearable Ray Gun Shower :P awesome. Also, speaking of the last quest thing, I wonder if it has too do with all of the maks combined? Like they turn into something cool or if they are keys or something? Any one else have any guesses?

Virtupets!? Doctor Sloth!? Now I wish Eckert or Rapira were on my main account - they're Virtupets characters.

OH GREAT I MISSED A DAY! Now I won't get the bonus! >:U I thought we were getting new quests every other day!

So what are day 3 and day 4? Is this day 4? Day 3 looks like Moltara. Can anyone give me yesterday's - or today's - quest help?

One more thing: I'm sure I'd like the bonus prize, if anyone who gets their bonues prize doesn't want it, would they mind giving or even silling it to me? How much do you want in NPs?

I can't wait for the Ultimate Mask tomorrow, I took the Mystical Geraptiku Mask that was remaining.

I never expected a stamp as a prize for today's quest though. :O

a stamp! a stamp! though I heard there's a bug that doesn't allow it to be placed in the album....

There is? No wonder I can't place that stamp in the album...

Reminds me of another one given by the Krawk Island's new governor. Can't place that in for days. :rolleyes_anim:

I can't wait for the Ultimate Mask tomorrow, I took the Mystical Geraptiku Mask that was remaining.

I never expected a stamp as a prize for today's quest though. :O

I third that, it's my last mask too. Can't wait to see tomorrow's ultimate prizes, time sure flies. :D

The stamp is just like the other new items. It takes them a few hours to get into the neopets system. like when we first got the igneot's flower and the omelette and such, it wasn't viewable in the SW. The Stamp will be able to be put in the Stamp Album in a little while :P

Todays NC prize is a Dark Faerie Sister Wig ^^ awesome :) Still no females on my account though :P darn lab ray keeps changing their gender on me lol