Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMIGOSH! I was annoyed that the prizes weren't too good, then I read this topic and saw that you could keep the mask and went racing away to look at my pet! These masks are way awesome!!!!!

Now another reason to waste time customising :P

I got the feathers mask, surprise surprise. They might turn out to be the cheapest maybe if everyone is getting them and not the others? :D

Anyway, I hope there are new masks to choose from tomorrow! Just 3.5 hours to wait ;)

I'm betting on new masks being available tomorrow. Not the same ones as presented today. Good too because I'm dying to see the new ones if it goes that way. Also I advise getting the Quest Pack in the NC Mall. I like the Satchel and Background given to you when activiating. I'm almost sure the next few NC prizes will be equally awesome if not better.

I chose the Fairest of Feathers Mask too! Sadly, it doesn't look great on my Kacheek. :(

Maybe others?

Yeah. It looked great on my Grundo at first but then i saw that her tiara disappeared so i ended up giving it to my uni. :guiltysmiley:

Have you tried it on any other pet?

Aw man, this event we have to wait a while I think or until way later in the day for the next step to be released. T_T Oh well I suppose, at least we are getting stuff :)

For a moment, I always thought that TNT would do this a 12AM NST. They'll release it when the new updates get posted on the site hopefully.

Aw man, this event we have to wait a while I think or until way later in the day for the next step to be released. T_T Oh well I suppose, at least we are getting stuff :)

For a moment, I always thought that TNT would do this a 12AM NST. They'll release it when the new updates get posted on the site hopefully.

I may be wrong, but I'm guessing that they are in fact released at midnight. Due to yesterday's news being released so late, they're allowing a day and a half for the first quest (It's stated in the FAQs), so I believe the next one will be released at midnight, Thursday.

I may be wrong, but I'm guessing that they are in fact released at midnight. Due to yesterday's news being released so late, they're allowing a day and a half for the first quest (It's stated in the FAQs), so I believe the next one will be released at midnight, Thursday.

Aw T_T that really blows, but thanks for the update Spritz.

I suppose I probably should have thought about what masks look good on an electric blue eyrie XD The flames of the Solar Flame Mask don't go so well. Also, she looks a little silly having two beaks.

ya their facebook says: Have you stopped by the Masks of Dread booth yet? If not, be sure to complete the first quest before the end of today (Oct. 26th NST). Players that complete each quest the first day it is released will qualify for the bonus prize! A yellow checkmark on a completed quest will let you know you finished it in time. A green checkmark indicates the quest is complete, but not soon enough to count towards the bonus prize. So it probably won't be a new quest till tonight.

WHAT!? We have to wait until tormorrow for next quest!? This bites. :sad02:

Still...it's wearable for baby pets!? Sweet! (not like it matters to the player who doesn't want a baby pet).

I'd really like to do this quest with with a different pet each time, but they'd have to be active, and I'm scared of making my Darigan Aisha or Pirate Kougra active at all. With my Ghost Acara, I am afraid of keeping her active for too long already, despite being the Halloween pet.

I like the masks, but it's a shame that the one I got replaced the wig my pet was wearing. I hope the others won't do that too.

I know, the mask replaced my Acara's hair. I think all the masks will be like this unfortunately.