Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose the Solar Flare Mask this time, I'm willing to collect all the masks. I did it before Hrtbrk posted the links to today's quest, too.

I'm about to do mine, I hope the mask I choose this time won't make my pet's wig go away. If it does, I will be very upset and will have no use for them.

Well here's Yi_Jie_Chen

unlednnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

I don't know if anyone's noticed, or if it even matters, but there's a total of five masks, yet a total of six quests... Perhaps there'll be a sixth mask on the final day, if you've finished all the others? Or maybe not. Just a thought. :)

Maybe! Hopefully. :)

I chose the fire one today, I like this quest :D Too bad I don't have NC cash. :/

I don't know if anyone's noticed, or if it even matters, but there's a total of five masks, yet a total of six quests... Perhaps there'll be a sixth mask on the final day, if you've finished all the others? Or maybe not. Just a thought. :)

Well, the description at the top of the page does say something about Saskia creating "the ultimate mask", so maybe that will be the sixth.

To be honest, I was kind of hoping we'd get to choose from a different set of masks everyday, but this is cool too. I agree that the idea of a last, ultimate mask (maybe one that changes or something like that?) would be amazing.

Hello all!

I just did my first two quests today, so I got a bonus prize for one because I completed it today. I also bought the Masks of Dread NC Quest Pack and got the extra goodies. ^_^ So far I'm loving this quest and the masks are so cute. I got the fire and coconut masks. Not sure which one I'll choose tomorrow.. I can't wait to see what the new quest will be and what the mask at the very end will be.

Just curious, does anyone know if we will get a badge or something to go on our profile after the quests completion?

Does it matter if you choose to put the mask on a pet who already has one of the masks on? Or by day 6, should we have taken the mask off one of our pets in the closet before choosing another one? Thanks!

It doesn't matter if you use the same pet or have the old mask on to start the quest. If you already have a mask on the pet when you pick a new mask for the new quest, it will simply put the old mask into your closet and put the new one on your pet.

Sweetness, I'm realy liking the Zombie Mummy Wrap Dress but currently I don't have a female pet on my main account :P wonder what next for tomorrow.

Since everybody is choosing the Solar Flare mask today, I'll go with that one as well. I'm scared of making my Darigan Aisha active for this quest, but I have never gotten Boochi in all my near 8 years of playing Neo, so I guess I'm lucky. Why do I want to do this? Because I want each of my pets on my main to try out a mask. I'll see if I can get an image of Shuhune in the Solar Flare Mask, but I'm not so good at forum image codes. And...tell ya what, I'll put the feather mask back on Blossom too and give you a picture as well. That is, as long as my dying computer will allow me to do that...

Here is Shuhune in the mask: 2.png

And Blossom in yesterday's mask: 2.png

This is the best I can do, I don't know how to insert a bigger image like the rest of you can.

I chose the Evil Coconut mask for today, and I can't wait for this weekend for the other two masks.

It pretty goes better on a Coconut JubJub more than anything.

The fire flower won't show in my closet, and I definately put it there. And the Gerapiktu mask I chose only shows on the large image of my pet, not the small one

Well here's the big image of Yi_Jie_Chen:

unledbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg