Shop Of Offers

Naamah D.

I've wanted to buy health food for my pets but every time I click on the Health Food store, I get the shop of offers page. I have been clicking on the Slorgs though, 50NP can really add up! So what is the shop of offers and why is it getting in the way of my main account pet's nourishment?

I don't know why this happens to you , however here's a direct link to the Health Food Shop :)

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=16

and to be honest , I never figured out the purpose of the Shop Of Offers.

According to TNT, it's a place to put all their cool offers on one page (so it doesn't get messy!), so here they are! Remember by clicking on things and signing up you help keep Neopets free.

So basically it's a place for paid ads , but this was way before the Ad boxes and the Ad banners and Premium and the NC Mall ... now it's just empty , save for those Slorgies (I click them daily too , it's fun)

:)

I've email, complained, and sent in a ticket about that and they fix it occasionally but every time they add a new sponsor link/picture in there it moves around their links. It's been messed up ever since the had the six flags event over a year ago because the icon for the event was huge, it moved the health food store over to. It used to be in the middle of the now empty space. AKA this happens at least to mine a lot! Annoying but if you want it later and it's still messed up, you can click any shop and then change the last number of the address to 16 and you will get to the health food shop.

yeh it used to be where ads were placed by TNT and also linked to survey shack which was a pretty np decent thing but they scrapped it and left shop of offers there as a relic of the old times, in my opinion i think they should just get rid of the shop of offers and replace it with something more useful i mean 50-100 neopoints a day from it is pretty bad