We're Hiring: Lots of positions!

Ian

Besides, if you apply and get in, how bad could you be? :P

Very. :P I know what you mean, though - I trust the tdn team too much to believe that something like that will happen. :D

However, I have 0 knowledge of HTML and CSS, and limited knowledge of Photoediting. Hence, I'm dedicating my holidays to brushing up on them, in hopes that I'll be able to apply some day. :yes:

Very. :P I know what you mean, though - I trust the tdn team too much to believe that something like that will happen. :D

However, I have 0 knowledge of HTML and CSS, and limited knowledge of Photoediting. Hence, I'm dedicating my holidays to brushing up on them, in hopes that I'll be able to apply some day. :yes:

The most photoediting we do is watermarking images :P

And nobody lets you implode anything. There is so much help I dont think anybody on staff could fail even if they tried their very hardest.

The most photoediting we do is watermarking images :P

And circling things with red circles in MS Paint xD

And circling things with red circles in MS Paint xD

Oh yes! The dreaded paint circles, hehe.

Don't be so intimidated everybody, nobody dumps a load of work on you, and nobody expects you to be perfect.

And we don't bite... much. :P

I believe you'd find that here.

Yea, but everyone who signs up must want tp be perfect for the job, no? ;)

Hmm, well I don't know that everyone wants to be perfect. I know everyone wants to join and do well and feel like they are right for the team. Of course everyone wants to contribute, but to be honest I think its the atmosphere. In staff there isn't pressure to do things perfectly so you don't really feel like you need to be perfect. You make a teensy mistake, laugh it off and fix it.

Nobody is going to be 100% perfect for anything. We just want people who genuinely want to do it and enjoy doing it. Perfection optional! :D

I guess! Because I love TDN staff. I'm not sucking up I promise. xD I love the whole community, but I like how we have staff that are really friendly and approachable. :yes:

Whose approachable?! I hate being approached! :grrr:

Hehe, I kid, I kid! :D

• 2 months later...

Are there any requirements for joining the team?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.