Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Red cabbage :D

And I'm just about to have a cup of tea. Not eating, but wevs. ;)

I had Chinese food. It's my favorite. Japanese food as well is my favorite.

Tater tots and some chicken fingers..then ate Italian ice

Hardees.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just about to eat some Linda McCartney sausage rolls and I'm SO EXCITED!!! Even though they will probably make me ill XD Oh well, NOM! :D

Cookies.

-Going to Mexican Place today. I LOVE their Fajitas.[Do not know if I spelled it wrong]

What's the last thing you ate? I just had 3 spoonfuls of apple butter. People have recommended it to me and it's soooo good on whole wheat toast.

That's too funny! I just bought it for the first time today and had to taste it the second I got home. The real last thing I "ate" (meal wise) though would be deep fried egg plant with spicy wakame seaweed avocado salad. YUM.

Well last thing I ate was a shortbread cookie!! I love them =3. it's kinda sad though, because I'm nearly 16 and i still have to ask for "something sweet" for dessert :L.