Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

A Slim Fast bar for breakfast and some raspberry water.

Not very exciting

Popcorn! Yay! =9

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had a panini with prosciutto and fig jam, and some tomato basil soup for lunch. :9 This fancy cafe delivers by my job so I end up ordering out a lot. 

I just ate some left over Malaysian curry.  I kind of got too impatient for it to heat up all the way. so it wasn't exactly to most pleasant meal I've ever eaten.

A delicious philly cheesesteak *rubs tummy*.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had some yummy popcorn from the gas station across the street. It's soooo good! Who would think they would make great popcorn? And it's cheap-under $1.00! :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Raspberries. Arguably my most favorite berry, that and blackberries. I also love raspberry jam, my mom makes it all the time.

Berries are delicious. I had some blackberries, blueberries and raspberries today, but that isn't the last thing I ate.

I had salmon and pasta last. 

My grandfather was visiting me for the last two weeks and he taught me how to make his potato salad, which has been a summer staple in my family ever since I can remember. I now have a huge bowl of it in my fridge and I'm eating some of it as we speak. Yum.