Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

At first I read that as "an orange butterfinger" and I was like, "what in the world is that?" ...but then I read it again  :rolleyes_anim:

I ate a boring old bagel for breakfast, but I'm currently making chicken enchiladas for dinner and the whole house smells spicy and yummy. 

• 2 weeks later...

For lunch I had macaroni and cheese with chorizo, chipotle peppers, jack cheese, cilantro and lime juice.  It was so freak'n good.  

And tonight we're making garlic butter shrimp with fresh parsley and lemon juice, served over home made spinach linguine.  (We got the pasta at the farmer's market, and it was made this morning, or so the pasta guy says.)

I quickly made a homemade cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper type dish for supper tonight. It's a favorite in this house for a quick meal and it's very toddler friendly. Our 18 month old made quite a mess and shared with the pup. Our 4 year old had an apple instead. :)

A ham sub!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.