Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

savamal

First thing to say about this Battledome item which you can purchase at Hidden Tower for 8.2 Mil:

I confirm that it is a 100% Light-icons blocker!

This shield defends against Earth, Air, Water and Physical icons, but it's a little bit harder to give an accurate number of icons, because of the following two reasons:

- It depends on the level difference (attack of the opponent versus defence of your pet equipped by that shield)

- For 2-players mode, it depends on the fact that you're the first or the last one to do the move (in 1-player mode, we're lucky since we act last)

Below, some screenshots in 1-player mode:

Weak Chia (Kasuki Lu - difficulty: 38)

HNMSvsChia02.png

As you can see, this shield defends 15 icons of each type

Stronger Chia (Chiazilla - difficulty: 500)

HNMSvsChia04.png

His attack level being higher than my pet's defence level (228 points at that time), the shield only defends 2 icons of each type

Weak Lupe (Ghost Lupe - difficulty: 32)

HNMSvsLupe01.png

Even weaker than Kasuki Lu, the shield defends 18 icons of each type

Stronger Lupe (Balthazar - difficulty: 320)

HNMSvsLupe04.png

His attack level being higher than my pet's defence level (228 points at that time), the shield only defends 2 icons of each type

Average opponent (Shadow Usul - difficulty: 175)

HNMS04.png

Assuming we have about the same levels (her attack and my pet's defence), the shield defends 5 icons of each type

:yes: Here I want to warmly thank Xepha for her kind and invaluable help :yes:

Below, some screenshots in 2-players mode:

Against Sir_Gemely who have about the same attack level than my pet's defence:

HNMS01.png

I did the move after hers and could defend 5 icons of each type with this shield

Against Antidepresseur, a weaker pet you will see the changes if I do the move before or after her:

HNMS02.png

I did the move after hers and could defend 18 icons of each type

BUT:

HNMS03.png

I did the move before hers and could defend... 3 icons of each type

WHAT YOU NEED TO KEEP IN MIND:

- For this shield to be super effective, you need to train your pet's defence!!!!!!!

- It is a 100% Light-icons blocker

- For 2-players mode, if you act last, your shield will protect your pet more efficiently

I confirm what savamal just posted. I have already mailed the BP team about this a week after it was released.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The weapon in question has been tested thoroughly.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.