Habitarium Exchange

Lady Kakata

Same as the collectors exchange!

Do you have some things that you want to give away or hope to gain? Just need someone to help repair your tiles? Or want to practise raiding on someone (by appointment only!)? Let people know here!

I can offer storages and nests, and I would like ONE barracks OR any clover patches! I can offer to repair your tiles or buildings if you want!

Well i have had the worst month ever in the history of habis. After octobers halloween glitches i lost all of my chocolate painted buildings, then the invisible p3 glitch cost me all my mootixs ( or mooti?) then when tnt shut down the other day it caused me a lockout, my second, and this time the merge didn't work so i have had to reset this morning. Still have all my decorations and had a page of eggs left, after deleting most of them trying the merge. Anyhow i would really appreciate any buildings and can gift food or decorations in return.....I've made it to level 12 and now its getting slow :sad02:

thanks to you all. i'm just looking for nests or storage to build, to help me level up. Thanks to all the help i got on the neoboards yesterday i got to level 19 1n 12 hours. Lady Kakata i have clover if you want some, most of my decorations moved with me when i reset

If anyone needs anything, please just send me a neofriend request! Neomail me with what you need for your habi, I have to get rid of my resources somehow! :D

same with me. i have more resources than i know what to do with--if anyone needs anything, just ask!

same with me. i have more resources than i know what to do with--if anyone needs anything, just ask!

Sent you a Neofriends request! If you have any Clovers, I would appreciate them :3 Anything you need in return?

SWEETDANG: Aww, thanks! Do you need anything?