Lunar Temple, Pygui Colors, VirtuVenture Supreme

Samuel

pygui_red.gif

This lovely little hog-like petpet was released yesterday; a whole load more colours have been found, yet to be released!

pygui_yellow.gifpygui_green.gifpygui_blue.gif

pygui_rainbow.gifpygui_plushie.gifpygui_faerie.gif

We've also got news of a new game! Game Centre: VirtuVenture Extreme.

header_733_v1.gif

ctp_733.gif

lunar.gif

Lastly, don't forget that in yesterday's news, the Shenkuu Lunar Temple was released. It's a very fun daily activity, to challenge the Wise Gnorbu on calculating how much of Kreludor one can see from Neopia Central. It's a prize every time, no matter what, so make sure it's added to your list of dailies! And to top all that off, TDN has a guide on how to solve the riddle - click here!

I thought the temple thing was easy, but it just kept saying I'm wrong! I'm really frustrated now. I was pretty sure I was right. Nevertheless, it is a fun and new kind of thing in Neopets.

That Pygui looks great in red, but it does not look as fierce as it originally does in Plushie, does it?

Cool I like the lunar thing too!

I picked wrong and got Rainbow Dung. Pretty!

I suggest every time someone makes a RIGHT answer...take a screenie of where the moon was and what phase you chose. That way TDN can build up a list of the right answers you can consult every day :)

EDIT: Oops, guide already posted, well done!

you can also do a search on lunar cycles...

Lol! It's been a loooong time since I learned this stuff, so I did exactly that -- went to Google, came up with a great lunar phase animation that I played with until the picture looked just like the one the Gnorbu was showing me...and I *still* got it wrong! :eh: Whoops. *wanders off to read the guide so she can get it right tomorrow*

Thanks Vivi for posting that link. I think it will help along with the TDN guide.

I'm liking this new game. It's creative as well as educational, even though I'm easily confused. :*

Also, I think it would pretty nifty if we could paint our pets old. That old Gnorbu is just too cute!

The petpet thinger is so strange looking. XD

it reminds me of pumba ^_^

Well I got it wrong 2 days ago and got that item also. With TJ's guide I can hardly get it wrong. Nice job, TJ!

I'm growing to love this game, it breaks the tradition in Neopets of games for playing only. You can really learn something from it.