Lunar Temple, Pygui Colors, VirtuVenture Supreme

Samuel

you dont pick the moon the line points to becuase it would always point to the same one.. it jsut gets you a relitave point of which moon it is..

think of the line from the planet to the sun as the base, the other side of the planet is the top, no matter which direction it is. 9 is always right at the base directly between the planet and the sun. now look where the moon is relitive to the '9' spot and see what number that it is at, because they ae across from each otehr you can also see where it is in relation to the number 1 spot

you dont pick the moon the line points to becuase it would always point to the same one.. it jsut gets you a relitave point of which moon it is..

think of the line from the planet to the sun as the base, the other side of the planet is the top, no matter which direction it is. 9 is always right at the base directly between the planet and the sun. now look where the moon is relitive to the '9' spot and see what number that it is at, because they ae across from each otehr you can also see where it is in relation to the number 1 spot

i must just not get it cause i still dont' understand!!! lol :eh:

there is a easy way to solve i, going round the boards and found thi s petpage advertised

http://petpages.neopets.com/~Nilakantha

there you can find the moon, just by looking at the source code then dividing (more info on the page), its easier if your in a rush or don't have time to draw the line

Yea, I read about that method also. Do you guys think I should update my guide to include that nifty code thing? Or just leave it how it is?

My winning prizes are cheaper than my losing prizes <_<

Did you know that if you click the moon, it will orbit the planet as the planet orbits the sun? It will cycle through a year (once around the sun) before coming back to the original spot.

Penguin did you try the surce code method (i try to put it simple)

-Open soucre code of the Puzzle page

-Press 'Ctrl + F' and find the word 'Kreludor'

-(after which you should have found something like 'Kreludor=188'

-If the number is BELOW 180 then add 202.5 OR

-If the number is ABOVE 180 then minus 157.5.

-After getting your result from that, Divide your number by 22.5

-After that you should have a number which is your Moon

-If your number is 9.3, then it would be a 9

-If your number is 9.7 then it be a 10 (so round up or down)

(I try to get the moons up tomoorrow. but for now, with that number, have a look at TDN guide, and the top row be 1-8, and the bottom row be 9-16)

Thanks to Nilakantha Petpage, but thanks to akashic for the formua (on the page)

All the prices of the items you win are going way down :crying:

thye didnt really give a varieted to thing you win so its getting to the point its not even worth doing unless you like the furniture and garden items for your neohome or something