Habi thank yous

woodnymph

This is just a thank you to everyone who sent me gifts for my habi after being locked out and having to start again from scratch. With all the help i got, it took me a grand total of 7 days and 22 hours and i'm just 500xp away from 50 :laughingsmiley: So huge hugs to you all

EDIT...

Woohoo i'm there :P

Congrats!! It's so great that so many people on here are so generous and lovely :) I'm only at level 21! I don't understand how you got there so fast!

Congrats!! It's so great that so many people on here are so generous and lovely :) I'm only at level 21! I don't understand how you got there so fast!

My habi was running 24/7 and i begged as many buildings as i could get, cos you get a lot of xp by building and upgrading them. Don't let your p3s get tired as they don't harvest so well and don't waste resources on food, use your houses to rest instead.And luck to you. The NP at 50 are so worth the effort

Nice!

When I got locked out, I used the Miriam's Miracle Method and was able to keep all my buildings, eggs, and decorations. <_<

I had to start from level 1, though.

I used the merge method the first time i was locked out and it worked fine, i didn't lose much. But this time when i tried it, it just wouldn't work at all, but i deleted the contents of my bag trying. So when i gave up and tried miriams i had already deleted most of my stuff, all i had left was about a page of buildings and a few eggs. Oh and my chocolate ink had put itself back into a bottle :rolleyes_anim:

I had to reset my habi a few days ago due to a gem lockout as well. Took me about 8 days to get back to full NP production. Grats to you!!

Way to go! I'm at Level 33 at the moment, but I haven't really been running my computer all day long. I like to at least "see" what's going on (instead of leaving at 6am for work and coming home at 9pm after all my classes). Now that some of my classes are done, it should be a lot easier to log into Hab before work and come home a few hours later. :)