Leedom111's Art

leedom111

photo-25660.jpgCan you draw a dari draik with these clothes? It's a dream pet of mine, and I'm saving up for one/applying for draiks

Do you have a bigger picture? I can't really see it :(

Here's some more art for you all...

I'm feeling kind of burnt out for some reason. I think it's because I'm trying to figure one and acquire my dreamies...

starry-raja.jpg

I created a side and a new neopet: RajaGemini.

casual-raja.gif

Raja in casual attire

gulr.jpgthe-hunter.jpg

I traded for a maraquan hissi :D

baby-school3.jpg

ty-peo-tall.jpg

usuki-confusion.gif

Sort of a companion piece to this

robo-chomby2.jpg

And this one just got in ^_^

But I quick stock deposited my inventory before I could see my prize ;-;

The schoolgirl Baby Elephante is rather adorable, but I'm really loving your Robot Chomby a lot more. I didn't know you were good with robotic art, that's an extremely awesome piece of art if you ask me. <3

Do you have a bigger picture? I can't really see it

--

I think...DariDraik3.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quoting a previous post does not count towards the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hiya, that baby elephante picture is adorable, nice touch with the shiny apple :P That little elephante must be a bit of a teacher's pet. Also I like RajaGemini - looks like a neopet that enjoys disco dancing:)

Also - if you're still accepting requests I would be eternally grateful if you drew my newest and most loved pet

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Spyrozoa

If you're too busy I totally understand but it would be an honour to put your art on my pet lookup if you do have time <3 :D

Wow I've kind of been forgetting about this board XD

Maybe someday I will get around to finishing up requests.... For now just have some random Neo art:

heart-neopets.jpgshade2.jpg

Thinking about if I want to apply for a spotted lupe

hero-botak.gif

My bori is in the BC! Did you vote?

salty-tells.jpgasalt-slorg.jpg

Revamped an old picture to make it more... topical? IDK

style.jpg

This was *supposed* to be for Tonu day but it got in early... Oh well, I'll try drawing the wheel of extravagance tonu instead.

mara-snack2.jpg

Mynci day entry ha ha :P

Your vote has been cast for Botak

Your vote has been cast for Gulr

Now that you mentioned it, I did vote for your Hissi and Bori. Also, that seconded Spotted Lupe looks so adorable and almost chibi-like as well. C:

I'm dying to see some more of your content in the Art Gallery, you (along with some other TDN users) have been rocking the Art Gallery these past few months. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YOU HAVE RETURNED! Missing your artwork!

(Pixel zombie Bori FTW XD)

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I managed to paint Nimhue Pink! Is it okay to use your original Popcorn artwork on her page with full credits as a source of her inspiration?

FinalNimhue.png

Nimhue, the athletic tomboy!

Moorlough-1.png

Moorlough, the graceful Shenkuu/Faerieland lady!

FullXantgh.png

Xanthrax, my new boy. He's an aristocrat from the Haunted Woods. Smooth, deep and slow voice, a true gentlemale who has an interest in Moorlough (as much as Neo will allow) but she isn't too sure about him as they are total opposites. He's a real blueblood while she inspires to be one, he was born with class while she strives to have it, and of course he doesn't bat an eye at the dark and gloomy while she's very much into bright and pastels XD

Gurl I bumped your board yesterday but you disappeared on me! D: *devastated* haha :P Hope you got some good trades.

Glad you're back btw! Cant wait to see some more drawinz ^_^

• 1 month later...

Oops I disappeared again... I think this board has expired so I may have to make another one to post more requests. I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing them all, sorry :(

Oh, good, 21 day rule is no more, so I'll continue on :)

I'm not going to be taking new requests for the forseeable future, but I'll try to finish up the ones I have. It may take a while though (I have a pending art request that I have been putting off for literally years if you can believe it)

I've been doing some "real" art instead haha

Here are some paintings I'm working on

564221_10150780638588348_666858347_9428667_66403761_n.jpg292238_10150667913438348_666858347_9210555_1042734579_n.jpg530328_10150667921273348_666858347_9210578_858070021_n.jpg529036_10150651699618348_666858347_9151402_780390192_n.jpg

Why is this not good enough? by leedom111

This title made me giggle xD

OMG

I resubmitted that after it wasn't chosen for Tyrannian Day and I was 100% sure it wouldn't get in XD

OMG

I resubmitted that after it wasn't chosen for Tyrannian Day and I was 100% sure it wouldn't get in XD

Well they always have a few holiday stragglers the next day or something. I just thought it was hilarious that you titled your picture that, and that they published it xD. I wonder what they thought of it.

I didn't understand the title in the beginning .. I thought u meant the peophin asking the searex why isn't swimming and having a good time for you ? but now it makes much more sense looooool hilarious :D