Games Master Challenge: Brains vs Brawn Begins!

hrtbrk

The Games Master Challenge has kicked off, with a new twist!

This year, join either AAA (Team Brains - more puzzle based games) or Abigail (Team Brawn - more adventure based games), in a battle to come out on top as the next Games Master champion!

DAY 7

AAA - Team Brain:

- Game Challenge: Send a score of 243 in Faerie Cloud Racers AND send a score of 1708 in Spinacles AND send a score of 250 in Super Hasee Bounce. | (FCR Guide) (Spinacles Guide) (Super Hasee Bounce)

- Random Challenge: Send a score for 3 different qualifying games from Shenkuu. | (Shenkuu Games)

- Random Challenge:: Send a score for 3 different qualifying puzzle games. | (Puzzle Games)

- Random Challenge: Send a score for 3 different qualifying games with a difficulty of 4.0 or higher. | (4.0 + Games)

- Game Challenge: Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

ABIGAIL - Team Brawn:

- Game Challenge: Send a score of 200 in Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers AND send a score of 146 in Faerie Bubbles AND send a score of 160 in Hasee Bounce. | (EFCR Guide) (Faerie Bubbles Guide) (Hasee Bounce Guide)

- Random Challenge: Send a score for 3 different qualifying games from Terror Mountain. | (Terror Mountain)

- Random Challenge:: Send a score for 3 different qualifying adventure games. | (Adventure Games)

- Random Challenge: Send a score for 3 different qualifying games with a difficulty of 4.0 or higher. | (4.0 + Games)

- Game Challenge: Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

One important note is that Team Brawn and Team Brain will be having similar scores to beat, meaning one team will NOT be more difficult then the other.

Another new addition is that there are a few challenges that will be timed. Once the timer has been activated, you will have 12 hours to complete that challenge.

What team did you join?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking brains, I'm on AAA's side since he possibly has better prizes.

Regardless, I'm taking him on before I take a rest.

I did today's challenges as well, and the bonus plays, too. I'm just sending scores in all of the qualifying games to help pull my team to victory!

Okay, so according to the Neopets FAQ which team you choose will determine which set of games you will have to beat for each challenge.

The games for Team Brains focus more on puzzle and logic challenges, while the games for Team Brawn tend to be more action and adventure based. Not all challenges will be different; some will overlap.

Also just so you know, playing additional qualifying games will not actually effect your team's score. Only completing the challenge and completing the bonuses will give your team points

You can earn points for your team by participating in the initial challenge and by completing the bonus plays.

I joined team Brawn and it looks like I might be the only one....does the random challenge have to be done to get team points and do I choose a different 3 games for favourites each day You can see why I am not in team Brains can't you

well, I prefer the brain team, but I don`t know what to choose because I like games of both types!!!

mmm.... ok, I realy like AAA more ^^

I joined team Brawn and it looks like I might be the only one....does the random challenge have to be done to get team points and do I choose a different 3 games for favourites each day You can see why I am not in team Brains can't you

Yes, random challenges (which are simply a category) have to be done to get points and go towards completing the challenges.

For the bonus, clear out your Favourites list and add in 12 qualifying games. You can complete this today. Next challenge (on Wednesday) will have a different bonus to complete.

Team Brawn! No reason, really, just like the Abigail character more.

The Lulu items so far are backgrounds for AAA and Abigail's rooms, a "Game Master Cape" from AAA's room (pretty cool) and a "Handmade Galactic Costume Wig" from Abigail (not bad).

One of my pets is modeling both here: Solenzyol